Any Interest in Another Chicago-Area Get Together?????

Robie

Live it or live with it.
Subscriber
I've set aside February 21, 2015 should there be any interest. Please post interest here and we'll see where it goes.

Coincidentally Kris and I were talking about this last night. We're in if we don't go out of town that week. (It's up in the air at the moment)

I was just think about this, I enjoyed it last year but had to leave sooner than I wanted.

Looking forward to it

Graham

You Bet! What do we have for speakers and amps?? I unfortunately no longer have the Bedini 100/100 MK2 1 MEG class A amplifier that I brought last year :-(

I have an interesting pair of Clements "little d's" I can bring along. Cool bookshelf speakers with ribbon tweeters.

Graham

You Bet! What do we have for speakers and amps?? I unfortunately no longer have the Bedini 100/100 MK2 1 MEG class A amplifier that I brought last year :-(

No new amps except JohnVF's Audire Crescendo and while I like it, I think the B&K ST-140, VA Systems Model 3 and Sumo Polaris are better.

Only new speakers here are the little Pioneer BS-22s. And I did finally get off my butt and fix the ADS 710s. Snade's Rectlinear High Boys and Allisons are here too.

My other stuff really hasn't changed but if anyone else needs a list of what that entails, let me know.

I've had my eye on one of the little Sain tube preamps but haven't pulled the trigger. Has anyone got anything like it?

Robie:
Please keep the date on 2/21... I can bring my rebuild Dynaco PAS 2 and maybe a Conrad Johnson MV55

How about a pair of Big Bob speakers? The timing logistics will be tight but I think I might be able to make it up for this one.

I'm in the process of loading Kris' CD library into the Sony: plenty of non-metal music for everyone.

Not sure if I can make it, as I may be out of town that weekend. If I'm not there I hope you'll stop in my room (554) at the AXPONA show in late April where I'll be demoing some stuff that is sure to turn heads and ears. Similarly, all are welcome to stop by here any time for a listen and to check out the major remodeling that was completed early last year.

Back
Top Bottom