My Audio Journey

I know that living the gospel brings blessings, but you must be living extra clean to score a pair of Bozak Concert Grands for $50.00! I always enjoy this thread - Keep it coming!

Another and I think more permanent speaker swap: a fantastic pair of oiled oak Klipsch Cornwall II's. I swapped in the JWN tube amp to power them. I have yet to find a superb match for this amp but these speakers mate so well with this amp, I think they were made for each other!

d267f709ee6e4737bd44f5e935550b3d.jpg

How is that DEF Tech Sub?

A new addition: $50 Bozak B-310B Concert Grands! I swapped out the Altecs with these and swapped in the JWN tube amp as well.
e6f6df7fa68b698c4d631695e8247043.jpg

Wow, I have the smaller Bozak 302a's and LOVE them. I would kill to hear a pair of Concert Grands. I'm definitely jealous of your system dude. Verrry nice set up! Thanks for posting pics :D

I know that living the gospel brings blessings, but you must be living extra clean to score a pair of Bozak Concert Grands for $50.00! I always enjoy this thread - Keep it coming!

Thanks, I'll do my best!

How is that DEF Tech Sub?

I love the heck out of it! This thing really does cover the rest of the low end very very well.

Wow, I have the smaller Bozak 302a's and LOVE them. I would kill to hear a pair of Concert Grands. I'm definitely jealous of your system dude. Verrry nice set up! Thanks for posting pics :D

Thanks for the compliment. The best way to describe the CG's is a very lovely, large wall of sound :D

Start a Youtube channel.

This is my favorite thread on this forum. You should really start a YouTube channel series pretty much doing what you do here in show us your journey. It would be really cool to see a new video every couple of months of what your setup looks like at that time.

This is my favorite thread on this forum. You should really start a YouTube channel series pretty much doing what you do here in show us your journey. It would be really cool to see a new video every couple of months of what your setup looks like at that time.

Thanks nrocket! I really appreciate the kind words :)

New integrated in the system now. Fisher 800-C now took command and is sounding superb!
492d8963c5611e26094b665a103cc284.jpg

Last edited:
After doing some listening, I felt I preferred using my subwoofer with the setup. Streaming some Jazz off of Deezer at the moment. Here's a few more. Thanks Scott for the visit and the fine Fisher!
9db2899e0f906822b268fe9a157a4b46.jpg
62af9349f2becc915c950bf91c164164.jpg

Last edited:
I like versions 1 through 20.Wow,it is like a trip through Audio Wonderland...$50. Bozaks,I'd P^ss my pants if I ever came across that kind of deal.Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Alan

I like versions 1 through 20.Wow,it is like a trip through Audio Wonderland...$50. Bozaks,I'd P^ss my pants if I ever came across that kind of deal.Congrats and thanks for sharing.

Alan

Thanks Alan, appreciate the kinds words :thmbsp:

I find def tech to be very revealing even with the subs. Any issues with the sub and vinyl playback.

I find def tech to be very revealing even with the subs. Any issues with the sub and vinyl playback.

No, not really. I have the crossover set to around 45-50Hz and have the volume between 1/4 and 1/2 and its blends very well no matter the source. I have not had any rumble or feedback issues with the subwoofer. As far as vibrations being transferred to the turntable, the sorbothane discs I have underneath the turntable eliminates any possible vibration but to be honest, I don't have the speakers or subwoofer up loud enough to really worry about vibration transfer.

Wonderful thread! Looks like you have had a lot of fun on your journey.

Regarding your latest: Noticed that you went back to the Cornwalls. Was that due to efficiency? Better match for the Fisher?

Thank you.

Wonderful thread! Looks like you have had a lot of fun on your journey.

Regarding your latest: Noticed that you went back to the Cornwalls. Was that due to efficiency? Better match for the Fisher?

Thank you.
Well, I guess you could say they fell in my lap. I really did enjoy the older Cornwall Verticals so when I had this set come up, I decided to give em' a home. I think efficiency was in the back of my mind since I was looking at different tube amp options and could end up with a lower powered amp.

Those actually look like a brand new pair of Cornwalls.
They definitely were very well cared for!

Super cool!!

I've always wanted to hear a big fisher with the cornwalls. Please describe?

Back
Top Bottom