Luxman D-N10 CD player

No, but if the price was even close to right, I'd easily talk myself into probably needing it as a back-up (in case all the other "back-ups" happened to fail).

it's already in your sig, Art. Now, fess up, how long have you had it around the house?

Just curious Art... What was it about the Marantz that didn't pass the Art test? I will be waiting for your thoughts/impressions, and how it compares to the Marantz.

:lurk:

I still have the Marantz and will be comparing the two.

Last weekend I ran a comparison between the Marantz SA8005 and the Rega Apollo and the Marantz was a clear winner...it ain't bad.

Marantz trumping a Rega is not quite an Art thing....:smoke:

This was not an Apollo-R though, right?

I can't wait for you to get this to try out. When do you expect it to show up? Don''t forget the pictures. :no:

That's sexy!! I'm a Lux junkie. Trying to build my collection. So far have an L-5 with a T-2, a L-400 with a T-240, a R-117, a R-115, A M-117 (my first baby), And now am the proud owner of a 5E24 output meter, And finally my prized B-12 mono blocks. So if it doesn't meet your expectations, pm me.

That's sexy!! I'm a Lux junkie. Trying to build my collection. So far have an L-5 with a T-2, a L-400 with a T-240, a R-117, a R-115, A M-117 (my first baby), And now am the proud owner of a 5E24 output meter, And finally my prized B-12 mono blocks. So if it doesn't meet your expectations, pm me.

:thmbsp:

Back
Top Bottom