SECRET SANTA TIME IS HERE AGAIN, FOR 2015!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvvinvinyl

My best pal, Molly
Subscriber
This is the official sign-up thread for the 2015 AK Secret Santa.

Secret Santa time is here again.

One of Audiokarma’s long-standing traditions is the annual Secret Santa. It is great fun, and a cool way to celebrate the holidays.

You sign up for this event, by posting to THIS THREAD ONLY. This thread will remain open until November 14th, at 9 pm, EST.

After posting to this thread, please send me an email, with the words SECRET SANTA as the subject, containing your actual name and mailing address and your AK username, to

luvvinvinyl@audiokarma.org.

Please, don't send me a pm, as I need your email for your Secret Santa.

After the thread closes, I will send everyone the name and address of their intended recipient.

The limit this year is $35, not including shipping. Please allow enough time for your gift to reach its destination by December 18th. Remember that your Secret Santa gift may have to travel to another country. If we have multiple participants in a given country, I will group them together, to minimize shipping costs and duty problems. Last year we had several from Australia, one from Chile (can we get more than one from there?) and a few Canadians, as well as the regular contingent from the U.S. of A.

Gifts may be audio-related, but need not be so. Half the fun is reading the posts of your recipient, and picking out something special for them.

If you are sending a gift certificate via email, find a way to let your recipient know! I can't count the number of gc's that had to be re-sent, because the notification email, containing all the important stuff, like the GC NUMBER, got filtered out, and sent to the trash. In fact, you might want to have it sent back yourself, and then use a new, anonymous email account to forward it to your recipient. Or, send a message to Santa (ME!) and I will, I mean, Santa will let your recipient know to watch their spam folder.

You can read about past Secret Santas in the threads in this forum. Join us in the AK holiday spirit.

Send me your email, with actual name and shipping address, and AK name, please. Thanks.

Oh, and I'm IN!

Ok Santa, I want a Berkeley Reference DAC. Oh, I guess that is more than $35.:D

My favourite time of the year!

I'm in again. Email sent.

Thank you for organising it again Ernie!

I tried to e mail you Ernie -but comcast said Undeliverable???? I'll try again later

It would help if I didn't misspell my email address.

Should be good now, as it matches the one in post #1.

Sorry.

Hey all you newbes -This is a lot of fun -The more the merrier - and you never know what your going to get and from who. I have gotten some great gifts in the past. When you find out who you get -then you research their posts and learn about them so you can get a gift fitting for your victim --BUT remember Its a secret!!

In!!

Don't worry, it won't be a poster sized version of my Halloween avatar...:rflmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom