A Reminder about Ebay and Audiokarma

Yes sir. They both link to our affiliate program. Thanks for using them.

Grumpy

Even I forget at times to use the link but, if you can remember even sometimes, it would help. Thanks Grumpy

I don't think I knew about this. Sheesh, I could have donated hundreds to AK over the last several years. Going forward I'll not forget to do this.

I don't think I knew about this. Sheesh, I could have donated hundreds to AK over the last several years. Going forward I'll not forget to do this.

Yea Even in the last week I had to spend like $300 on ebay, and most of it isn't even audio. Its a reality of today's life, you cant buy a HVAC Fan or a belt at a store any more.
Audiokarma gets whatever loose change falls out of my ebay purchases from now on, and can I also do it on the sale side ?

Cool.
Srinath.

Yea Even in the last week I had to spend like $300 on ebay, and most of it isn't even audio. Its a reality of today's life, you cant buy a HVAC Fan or a belt at a store any more.
Audiokarma gets whatever loose change falls out of my ebay purchases from now on, and can I also do it on the sale side ?

Cool.
Srinath.

You'll need to ask Grumpy or luvvinvinyl about the 'sales' side of the Ebay equation, but I hear ya re: Ebay is the "go to place" for A LOTTA STUFF and not merely collectibles and such, but everyday necessities. Damn that Pierre Omidyar was a visionary.

And a link to Amazon? Man, if I'd known of these "benefits to AK" via Ebay & Amazon, this site would have been able to afford the s-ware, etc., upgrades 2-3 years earlier. I (practically) furnished a 4BR house via Ebay & Amazon b/w 2012-2013. I admire Bezos and Omidyar, but I'd have preferred that a portion of my expenditures would have been directed here.

Live and learn.

And pay more attention to "AK News" than the "Music Forums".

I'm in...that's a great idea, i didn't even know that existed.
I would also like to know if there's a 'selling' side to the affiliate link...i sell much more than i buy.

Thank you all ! Every little bit helps. Not sure if it works on the selling side for www.ebay.com but I will definitely look in to it.

Also I just found out www.walmart.com and a few others just joined our affiliate. Will post up some likes later today.

Again, thank you all !

Grumpy

Thanks for the heads up.

Been trying to stay away from that site (esp with CDN dollar in the toilet), but I've bookmarked it, and deleted my old 'Bay bookmark. More than happy to contribute where I can, especially when it means li'l audio goodies for me.

To Admin:
I was wondering since you can get some remuneration by a click-through to Amazon and Ebay, perhaps there are other links we could modify to enhance the payback. Does AK get anything through a click to say Google Search, Yahoo, DuckDuckgo, or Wikipedia? Any other links? If there are, post them and I'll modify mine!
fbii

We here at Audiokarma ask that if you shop on Ebay to remember to click on our affiliate link http://www.ebay.com/?afsrc=1 It is the easiest, no cost, method to you to support Audiokarma. Thank you for your consideration.
Grumpy
I don't understand. I clicked on Grumpy's link but cannot find anything about Audiokarma there. What am I missing? I buy a fair amount of stuff on ebay and would really like to support this forum.
Rick

You got it right. As long as you use that link you are supporting AK without even knowing it.

Exactly, There is no special anything. Its all done with cookies and should be pretty seamless. If ya use the links they kick a little back to us. Thanks for your support !

Grumpy

got my links set up now ...is the one for 'walmart' good in grumpys earlier post?..if it is i will have to set that cookie too .

Back
Top Bottom