Let’s see those table lamps - vintage or modern

I always check Kijiji under "mid century modern" , when it came up and it was what I was looking, so i grabbed it. paid 65$...

View attachment 676575 just pick up this very cool Mid Century Modern lamp. I cleaned it, sanded and oiled the teak wood. I love the look on the mid century credenza.

Darn, that first one looks hot. Any idea what to search for on Google? I tried 50's, 60's and 70's paired with table lamp and some looked similar but non had that two tone plastic shade. Most of them were open at the bottom.

Darn, that first one looks hot. Any idea what to search for on Google? I tried 50's, 60's and 70's paired with table lamp and some looked similar but non had that two tone plastic shade. Most of them were open at the bottom.
I know it's a "mid century lamp"there is really no name for or on the lamp that I can help you with. It took about 2 years for me to find one that really liked. Just keep looking.....that's part of the fun, no?

Anyone notice my Ronco Record Vacuum (1978) I had a new one in the box, I took it out after I saw this,

Why did you have a new one....kept the gift you received all these years? Bought it for fun at some point?

Now the real question...have you used it?

I had it for a long time, I never got batteries for it until a few days ago. I did try it on some not so important records. It does remove surface dust ( it exhaust it on the other side though, lol) one thing for sure it seems to kill the static if the records is statically charged. I might remove the sponges that slid on the record surface and just use it as a demagnitizer.

Back
Top Bottom