The members have spoken! The AK Member of the Year, for 2015 is...

Dan has defended some of my posts when others were hammering me pretty hard. It takes 'nads to make a stand in the face of adversity, especially crossing social lines to shield a Chevy guy from being beat like a drum. Not many of us are that brave. Maybe there is hope that one day all Ford, Chevy and Mopar guys can join together and build a big fence to keep them foreign rides back where they belong.

Hey now!

I've had all three plus Porsches, VWs and BMWs... like 'em all. Can't we all just get along? :) (no Benz yet, I ain't old enough to drive one of those...)

If I didn't say it already, congrats Dan. Well deserved.

Well at last I voted for not only A winner, but THE winner! I thought your work on behalf of member 'JBLGUY' was just wonderful and so in the spirit of AK brotherhood. Everyone who assisted in that, such as local member 'SPLdb" (hope that's right), I also greatly admire. If I could have made a second place vote, and it would have been just barely less, it would be 'mech986' for his many many posts of comfort and cheer to many people. But there are so many people I love very much!! :hug:

Thanks so much for the kind words, you're going to make my cheeks blush. And if its one thing you don't want to see is those cheeks blushed. <insert smilie here>

Congrats to you Murray for being nominated as your definitely a stalwart to the site. Anytime I see that a thread is started by you I have to see it. It's either educational or humerus and will brighten my day, so thanks for being here.

Dan, even your mild spelling / dyslexia can create gems like this funny bone one.

John I vote for you every year, one of these days everyone will see it my way, your the complete package here at AK

Thanks brother

Hell I am lucky they let me in here still.

Besides I am the reigning B.Y.A.O.T.Y.

Barn Yard Animal Of The Year.

Regards
Mister Pig

Congrats sir. As a fellow car guy if your user name is 427 your alright in my book!

Congratulations, Dan!

Congrats sir. As a fellow car guy if your user name is 427 your alright in my book!

Dan's the man! Congrats, well deserved. :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Congrats 4-2-7 ! (Mopar man meself ;))

Congratulations, Dan! I didn't even know there was an AK'er of the Year. I need to stray out of the Turntables section more often.

Thank you all very much..:)

Back
Top Bottom