My music corner is getting crowded since last weekend because my wife says no more room for bedroom music system and while moving Sansui amp got scratch on the faceplate :mad:, I moved everything into my music corner and took some pictures today to update my post here.

My ultra mint Sansui with scratch on the face as you can see in above photo, it's right under letter integrated and above bass control knob. :no:

This side is still ultra mint as I got it in 1996.

I was using Sansui AU-å907MR & Pioneer PD-HL5 CDP with Kef LS50, SF Venere 1.5 & SVS Ultra Bookshelf speakers all white in rotation in our master bedroom, luckily I was still under return period for SF Venere 1.5 so I retuned it yesterday.

Used to be bedroom only system.

Now I have to think about which speakers to keep and which one to sell because I have two more system with ELAC B5 and Pioneer BS22LR :confused:

Last edited:
What is the model number on that Sansui amplifier? I've never seen that one - it's one of the prettiest boxes and faceplates i've ever seen.

Honestly, I can't decide which is more impressive - your home or your sound system.

GeeDeeEmm

What is the model number on that Sansui amplifier? I've never seen that one - it's one of the prettiest boxes and faceplates i've ever seen.

Honestly, I can't decide which is more impressive - your home or your sound system.

GeeDeeEmm

Sansui AU-a907MR integrated amp.
Thank u!

Interesting, elegant components. Beautiful rack!

Too bad about that Sansui. It really is a handsome piece.

Aesthetically, I would hide the big black snakes, or go with daintier wire, but that's probably just me.

:music:

A little update, Just set up my 2nd system in Yangon, Myanmar. I'm working on some room treatments.

Denon PMA2000MK4, Marantz CD5001, Apple MacBookPro, Pioneer BS22LR Speakers.

Very nice! The custom veneer on those BS22's look familiar. Did you do those yourself? FWIW, I happen to love my pair of BS22's.

I've been following this thread since you started it and am very impressed with everything you've put together. Good work!

Very nice! The custom veneer on those BS22's look familiar. Did you do those yourself? FWIW, I happen to love my pair of BS22's.

I've been following this thread since you started it and am very impressed with everything you've put together. Good work!

Yes I did DIY 3m vinyl wrap on bs22 speakers, I still like my bs22's after 2 years.
Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom