Classy Women

A Classy woman is a woman that can be sexy without trying and has a nice figure. not to big and not a stick. And yes on the wet dreams

I had a poster of Raquel in her fur bikini "One Million B.C." on my bedroom wall when I was a 14 year old. I'm in my middle 60s now and really don't like the "booty" culture and all that goes with it. We've treated women like objects for far too long and I really do hope that we will move on some day to a world where women and men are equal partners in all aspects of life.
My idea of a "classy" woman: truth-xlarge.jpg

I had a poster of Raquel in her fur bikini "One Million B.C." on my bedroom wall when I was a 14 year old. I'm in my middle 60s now and really don't like the "booty" culture and all that goes with it. We've treated women like objects for far too long and I really do hope that we will move on some day to a world where women and men are equal partners in all aspects of life.
My idea of a "classy" woman: View attachment 741884

I agree 100 percent. I think men and women should treat each other as sex objects equally.

untitled.png

Amy Purdy

At age 19, Amy Purdy contracted a form of bacterial meningitis. The disease affected her circulatory system when the infection led to septic shock; both of her legs had to be amputated below the knee, she lost both kidneys,and her spleen had to be removed. Purdy began snowboarding seven months after she received her leg prosthetics.

American actress, model, world-class snowboarder and 2014 Paralympic bronze medalist, co-founder of Adaptive Action Sports, professional motivational speaker, clothing designer and author.

ee8721f844f2d5925bae7f896a1ef7a2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom