Any STARZ lovers out there

comish4

comish4
I was playing some of my Starz's lp's the other day and man can those guys crank it. I pulled the plug has some great guitar work. The whole first album is nothing but kicking hard rock. Starz Violation has some great work also. So if you are not familiar with them give them a try.

I was playing some of my Starz's lp's the other day and man can those guys crank it. I pulled the plug has some great guitar work. The whole first album is nothing but kicking hard rock. Starz Violation has some great work also. So if you are not familiar with them give them a try.

@comish4, I am not familiar with Starz, but I am familiar with this site and forum.

You posted this in an area dedicated to various regional clubs so I doubt it is getting much attention. You might want to copy the post into the Music forum.

http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?forums/music-forums.29/

Oh HELL YES. Great band, one of the best singers / lyricists ever. Richie Ranno is a buddy. Very cool guy. AND, they are recording a new album!

Bands like STARZ are my faves....Check out ANGEL, PIPER, LEGS DIAMOND, SHOOTING STAR, REX, etc..... god, I could go on forever.

God I love Piper 42nd street is one of my all time favs, Legs Diamond is also a great band have their LP's also. Seems like we have the same taste in music Rock ON!

Back
Top Bottom