2010 AK Fest Poster

hionfi, you have a treasured piece from the estate of a couple who are among the finest people it has been my great pleasure to know. Bill and Debi Frame, gracious, generous to a fault, good souls, both of whom were taken from this earth far too early.

Bill will be remembered, always, as AlleyKat, with usertitle SOB, which, of course, stands for Sweet Old Bill.

Keep it safe, please.

We were at a house today for a pre-estate sale and came back with this 2010 poster. We couldn't get the name of the former member, but thought he or she would be happy the poster went to an AK member. Just wanted to share our find.View attachment 763503

As Ernie mentioned that, one of a kind, poster was a gift to a very dear friend, from us at Audiokarma. It brings back so many good memories to see it again. Sadly the reason were seeing it again is horrible. RIP Bill an Deb. Two of the kindest, most gentle people you could ever meet..

To complete the circle, upon hearing the whole story of this poster, generously agreed to send it to Bill and Debi's good friends, without recompense, and at his own expense for the shipping cost.

Folks, this man is the embodiment of class. After speaking with him, more than once, the highest praise I have is that Bill and Debi would have liked him.

Thank you, hionfi. You earned major Karma points with this, and my respect and admiration.

To complete the circle, upon hearing the whole story of this poster, generously agreed to send it to Bill and Debi's good friends, without recompense, and at his own expense for the shipping cost.

Folks, this man is the embodiment of class. After speaking with him, more than once, the highest praise I have is that Bill and Debi would have liked him.

Thank you, hionfi. You earned major Karma points with this, and my respect and admiration.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I joined AK, was just looking for some info on a pair of speakers but what I have accidentally stumbled across has me blown away. The sincerity and compassion that just came to life after reading all this has got me to thinking that I am greatfull to be a part of this family. Alley Cat n SOB RIL !! What a bitter sweet story. Thank you for sharing and Merry Christmas from Arkansas

Back
Top Bottom