What Is The Worst Record You have Ever Heard?

No Image, but the artist was The Hampton Grease Band, and the title is "Music to Eat". From what I read, it has the distinction of being the worst selling LP Columbia ever released. BTW, it was the first LP I ever bought, and I still have it, although it went through a basement flood.

This crap...
This is what happens when two musicians who have every possible advantage, except song writing talent, make a record.

I guess I'm kind of a sap. I like the kid stuff Gryphon's been posting. And the Shakespeare one's kinda catchy. So obviously the bar is pretty low with me. So what does a guy who lives in a sewer think stinks?

:( :whip:

Where is that barf emoticon? :rflmao:

61C58TQ0SNL.jpg

MI0001114341.jpg

i love Paul McCartney and just saw him in concert a couple of months ago and he was great. But this self titled album just plain sucks considering the artist.

20160723_213326 (450x800).jpg

Album cover and family heritage promise sooooooooooooo much and deliver sooooooooooooo little.

If looking to waste some perfectly good money sealed copies are plentiful.

133140-b.jpg

Globe Unity - Alexander von Schlippenbach.

I really really love contemporary Classical Music ("Neue Musik") and music that is related to it. But this album made my ears bleeding.

We get lots of unsolicited submissions for airplay at the radio station and some are so terrible it's unbelievable somebody actually spent money recording them. Every once in a while we have a listening session for the worst of the worst with the most recent "winner" a CD from England of a solo psychotic screaming and howling into a mic for the duration of the disc.

Back
Top Bottom