Acoustic Sounds, Analogue Productions, Quality Record Pressings

Hey all, just wanted to share a link I came across at work today that has a list of in stock QRP titles.
Thanks Evan, I just did a search yesterday my normal way and added titles to my wish list. I'll see if there is more on this new link to add before ordering.

Hey all, just wanted to share a link I came across at work today that has a list of in stock QRP titles.
Quite a list, and some great titles. I see a few more of the LSC releases that I don't have, and will put on my wish list.

Wondering how and who makes the choice for what release for future pressings. There are still so many releases that have not been pressed on vinyl, or at least I have not yet found on vinyl yet. I would love to see AP press Within Temptations "Black Symphony" as that is a great performance.

@Goodfellas Is shipping still with Fedex or usps now? thanks.

The default method is Fed Ex. USPS has too many restrictions to make it available on our website, however, on the checkout screen, in the special shipping instructions box, if you state that you would like to use USPS or UPS, the person who processes your order will do their best to accommodate your request. Naturally, if you have a P.O. box, USPS is the only option, since Fed Ex and UPS will not deliver to them.

Always nice receiving mail from Kansas:

DSC_0032.jpg

I'm sold on AP discs, I have a dozen or so, and my wish list is waiting on my tax return. I am just thrilled with the Hoffman remastered Nat King Cole 45 rpm 3 record Midnight set. Mono never sounded so good..although I do tire of flippin sides..it has a presence and stage like never before..Kudos to the whole Chad Quality operation..

Last time I looked postage outside the US was ..............excessive.

(and that was before all the postage outside the US became...........stupid).

Back
Top Bottom