My System/Space

Lol, come on! Remember, he's 18 and at his folks still! I'm sure when he gets his own digs, it'll be spic-n-span, right op? :)

Thats the plan,having this much stuff in one space and still needing to being able to use it has taught me a valuable lesson about organization.

Thats the plan,having this much stuff in one space and still needing to being able to use it has taught me a valuable lesson about organization.

Don't pay attention to our anal retentive brethren. It looks well-used to me. And I'm happy to finally see a real room on this site which is so full of house beautiful photos that I have to turn away for fear that all that perfection will vaporize me! lol

Pretty impressive collection, especially at your age. Out of curiosity, how much of it do you run at once? Better yet, have you tried positioning the D-9s and letting them sing by themselves?

The D9's have never moved,but I occasionally listen to them by themselves.Usually I listen to just the D9s and D2s off the STA-2080,but I've been known to listen to any combination of my gear.

Man, I thought my room in my parent's house was crowded! Good work fitting all those goodies in there! Just make sure nothing falls over or collapses or knock something over (I've done that last one a couple times :eek:). You'll certainly be having some fun when you get some real space to work with.

if you can sell of everything but your favorite speakers, amp, and one favorite source, you'll have bundles of cash for upgrades and a lot more space to move things around. There's a whole element like soundstage and imaging that you won't be able to hear without moving those main speakers. They're designed to move the air in a whole room :)

You sound like my parents trying to get me to sell stuff.:). It's an addiction. I do sell stuff occasionally,i just buy better stuff with that money. Someday I'll have a dedicated listening space like that,someday comes after college though.:(

You sound like my parents trying to get me to sell stuff.:). It's an addiction. I do sell stuff occasionally,i just buy better stuff with that money. Someday I'll have a dedicated listening space like that,someday comes after college though.:(
Something like a nice nearlfield setup or headphone rig would be easy to assemble with the funds from your less used equipment. Then you wouldn't have to wait until after college :)

Love the old '50's kitchen chair! I have three just like it. I was going to take the back's and seat's off and burn them and junk the metal. Now, I am thinking of refurbing them. I think that new seatback's and seats are actually still available for them. They were my grandma's

Back
Top Bottom