Name that tune

Grumpy

Krusty old SOB! Yes, I own Audiokarma
Staff member
Admin
Sponsor
Subscriber
Let see who can name as many as these as they can, without cheating. Who knows maybe we can even throw a small prize your way

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

And the tie breaker is who are these two <cough> guys with hands up in this one

index.php

If it's still a tie we the first to name them wins.

Thanks
Grumpy

I see The Rebbe (ie, Rich P) for sure. I cannot recall the name of the (oft-described as very talented) performer, but I've seen his name in several threads @ these forums.

Last edited:
Tom Helton (justbuynew),
Possibly Mike (punkerX) in the red shirt ?
Don't know the lady
Rich P (pustelniakr) with the beard
I thought the guy with the baggy jeans & yellow shirt might be Jay
I should remember the guy with the blue t shirt but his name has escaped me.
In the backround, on the right are the top of Darren's (Drybasement) head and David ( DMAX99) in green shirt.

index.php

Squidward and John from SMAC

index.php

Acalunas1 (SMAC)

Bob Bellaire (The speaker builder &.crossover guy, I don’t think he was ever on AK)

Thefragger from Toronto, who I believe brought his sister that year! (I did have to cheat on this one because I could remember his certified crazy handle but not his name)

Olson_jr (SMAC) waving

Krigor (SMAC)

Djnagle (SMAC) waving

Can't remember that guys name

roadrider100 (SMAC) looking back

And wntrmute2 (SMAC) In the background looking at something

index.php

Last edited:
luvvinvinyl...pic 3...!?
Really? Count much? Pic #3?

Since I'm one of the very, very few who remembers, the lovely lady, with the blue eyes, is Sally Goff, who, at that time was (Y'all are gonna kick yourself for not seeing the logo on her shirt) an executive at McIntosh Laboratories.

And, in pic #2, the lovely lady with the short hair, and shorter shorts, is none other than the lovely Jennifer, daughter of Grumpy and Ms Grumpy. She was queen of raffle ticket sales.

Back
Top Bottom