CR-2020 - transistor substitutes anyone know

Chrisxo55441

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Hi i previously posted that my amp circuit board fried. i have found most of the replacements needed but i dont know what to use for these transistors. hoping someone will know.
2sa561
2sc734
2sa814
2sc1624

thanks

Who did the work ? Jerry ?:thumbsup:
i dont know who Jerry is, a friend of mine Tim who used to own a TV/Electronics repair shop did it for me, he can test stuff and do soldering but i have to figure what the replacement parts are. He has recapped most of my stuff, i put together the parts list and get them and the schematics and then he puts them in, i just have to wait 3 or 4 months to get them back, i have so much gear i wouldnt miss it even if it was a year

Sorry to revive this old thread :) Will this (KSA733GTA) replace 2SA561? How's the To-92-3 kinked lead different from To-92?

Kinked leads are just what they say they are they have bends in the leads instead of straight leads. Look at the datasheet

Just to add to this old thread, 2SC734 is the complement to 2SA561 so maybe use KSA1013/KSC2383 pairs or BC639/BC640 pairs would also work :thumbsup:.

Back
Top Bottom