Looking for Central Florida members.

CH46E

I'm on Merritt Island near the Space center on the east coast.

I was hopping there were some other members near by that would like to get together on accessions. BBQ, beer and music?

Also being able to hear other rigs would be nice.

Please let me know if you are local and want to get something together.

I'm on Merritt Island near the Space center on the east coast.

I was hopping there were some other members near by that would like to get together on accessions. BBQ, beer and music?

Also being able to hear other rigs would be nice.

Please let me know if you are local and want to get something together.

I would love to do this....I'm surprised that you haven't gotten any replies. I'm not that far from you.......southeast of Tampa. Not next door either.

Y'all should pull something together last minute. ;)

My annual Florida vacation is a week or two early. I'll be down for a week (Boca Grande), in about a week.

Did all of you guys miss the one in Jupiter last year? I was in Lake Placid (Sebring area) for 6 weeks and tried to get there but couldn't find a ride.

RS Steve (Jupiter) planned and hosted the event. I think it was the 3rd week of February.
Edit: Oops! I just saw the above link...

Last edited:
Retired, but oddly I seem to busy a lot... keep this channel open and who knows? I may be able to make it...

I'm in the Tampa area and would be up for a road trip schedule permitting.

Hey neighbor-
I'm in satellite beach.
Pretty busy life now but would really like to meet other audio fans...especially people into vintage eqpt.

I'm a bit far too.... Boynton Beach, southeast FL.. But I figured I'd chime in...
Maybe not to far, for an annual type thing or something...

Greg

I'm in south Florida... Boynton beach..
Probably to far to be of value.... but who knows...
Hey there anyway!!

Nobody else down here so far...
Well Vero isn't THAT far... Sattellite too I suppose...

Greg

Hi,

I’m in Leesburg, above Orlando. I would be in for a once a year meeting.
Pat
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Power: Marantz 4270,Marantz 2220,2245,MODEL26,MODEL22,ONKYO A-10,Onkyo TX3000:SANSUI 5000x, G8700DB:KENWOOD KR-4600,DYNAKIT ST-70,Pat-4
Sources: , JVC QL-A7, Technics SL-D20,SL-BD-35,DUAL 1219,Denon DP-23F,JVC-F31,Kenwood KD-3070,Hitachi HT-45, PD-F-1007,MSB-LinkI DACw/MonarchyDIP, DenonAVP5000PreAmp,ONKYOT-9 Tuner
Speakers: Pioneer CS-63DX, Dynaco A25,Advent Original Large, The Fisher 105, EPI M10, Klipsch KG4,Boston Acoustic A70,A150,AR4x, AR2x,KLH-6,KLH-17,Pioneer CS-99,JBL C-38 Baron.

Count me in . I'm in Tampa . Have been looking for a local audio club to meet and check out other systems .
Paulvo

Back
Top Bottom