Barter Town Preview Feedback

Just became a subscriber today and I have the same issue as the last comment "arcsound". Hope to be able to access soon!

If it's still not working, log out, clear cache and cookies, and log back in again.

You should be fine.

Where is barter town?

How can I access barter town? I did subscribe but the link in the previously posted thread didn't help much. Are there clear directions posted anywhere or a way to access it in the same manner as the other categories on the main menu page?
Thanks

You're not showing as a subscriber. If you just did this via your user CP (Control Panel), please be patient. If you didn't do it that way, or you did it a while ago, I'd recommend contacting luvvinvinyl or Grumpy to see what the problem is.

Thank you for subscribing and helping to support AK!

This is basically a repeat of my post #20:
Your Subscriber status is now showing so you should be able to see Barter Town in the Subscriber's section towards the top of the main Forums page along with the other Subscriber-only forums; it is not accessed through this Barter Town Preview. If you still have an issue, please let us know or send a PM to administrator luvvinvinyl.

Last edited:
Hello I'm a subscriber or have been and was not able to see Barter town. I see where I'm supposed to look on the main forum page but don't see the additional section. Please check on this Thanks!

Hello I'm a subscriber or have been and was not able to see Barter town. I see where I'm supposed to look on the main forum page but don't see the additional section. Please check on this Thanks!
You are currently not showing as a subscriber so your subscriber status membership has not yet been processed, which would explain why you do not see BarterTown. When you paid did you do this using the Pay button or the Subscribe button? Normally it clears through quite quickly unless you used the Pay button, which is used when members want to send extra payment for support rather than subscription.

Please send a Private Message (PM) to AK Admin luvvinvinyl regarding your subscription payment and he will square this away for you. If you need any further clarifications or assistance just PM me and I will work it for you.

You are currently not showing as a subscriber so your subscriber status membership has not yet been processed, which would explain why you do not see BarterTown. When you paid did you do this using the Pay button or the Subscribe button? Normally it clears through quite quickly unless you used the Pay button, which is used when members want to send extra payment for support rather than subscription.

Please send a Private Message (PM) to AK Admin luvvinvinyl regarding your subscription payment and he will square this away for you. If you need any further clarifications or assistance just PM me and I will work it for you.

Thanks and my bad. I saw what I thought meant I was paid up. Will update today.

Thanks Again!

Hello All,
I am new here... And I had very limited used of ebay... but when someone does not know what something is worth, and advertises it for a very low price, I do not think that it is fair for the statement "prices are not based on bidding".... I put two 713C WE drivers on the ebay for $100 each.... and they sold for $7K.. They almost went into the trash if I had not rescued them. So I guess that to ask a fair price here, recommended by the other members, the best way to sell is 'whatever the market will bear'. Just my opinion.

Hello All,
I am new here... And I had very limited used of ebay... but when someone does not know what something is worth, and advertises it for a very low price, I do not think that it is fair for the statement "prices are not based on bidding".... I put two 713C WE drivers on the ebay for $100 each.... and they sold for $7K.. They almost went into the trash if I had not rescued them. So I guess that to ask a fair price here, recommended by the other members, the best way to sell is 'whatever the market will bear'. Just my opinion.
We have the Dollars and Sense forum where members can request input on the value of items.

BarterTown is not eBay so you are not comparing apples to apples.

Bartertown is mainly focused on the Audio marketplace rather than broad spectrum selling. Most of the members using BarterTown are knowledgeable in this audio market and the equipment; many members being very active in the industry or as a hobby are very helpful with equipment knowledge and support services. BarterTown provides healthy interchange of products and services from knowledgeable members who generally have provided care and attention to the items and know the history. Different horses for different courses.

Back
Top Bottom