Official Grateful Dead Thread

Saw Dead & Company on Late Night. A ho-hum Shakedown Street. Yawn, back to my nap. I miss Jerry.

I'm late to the party but.. .Found this on utube recently.
Does JGB count? It should

Sugaree
Stop That Train
Mystery Train
Simple Twist Of Fate
The Way You Do The Things You Do
Tuning
They Love Each Other
Sitting In Limbo
Tore Up Over You
My Sisters And Brothers
Stir It Up
Tangled Up In Blue

Uenjoy

Last edited:
For $12? Yeah it's worth it. Would have been nice to hear Trey stretch out a bit more. I was at the July 4th show. Great time, but sound wasn't the best from the nose bleeds.

I definitely feel like Trey was holding back or maybe... playing out of character? None the less I thought he did well. Glad you enjoyed the show!

Uenjoy

DSO yes a few years ago. That guy that plays Bobby is weird. Otherwise they are pretty good. Rob Barraco on keyboards was in the original Phil & Friends with Warren Haynes.

I agree they're all cowboy type tunes but they're not all slow. I played the whole album today and really enjoyed it. Will spin again this weekend.

I've liked what I've heard, but have not been able to give it a complete listen. Got the vinyl in todays mail though.

BlueMountain.jpg

anybody else going to The Cap for the campfire show? Maybe get together for drinks before the show?

He toured with Dead & Co all summer. Now all he can do is 9 campfire dates? Old man like David Gilmour. I bet Jerry would still be touring regularly.

BTW I like the album, streamed it 3x yesterday.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom