0Hz's Recent Activity

1. 0Hz replied to the thread Record manufacturing QC.

maybe retailers should reconsider their business relationships with vinyl manufacturers. I work in retail and anything we don't sell...

Jun 20, 2018 at 10:05 PM
  2. 0Hz posted a new thread.

(Damaged) Review: Pioneer S-500X Bookshelf Speakers

Preface: I generally don't like to write reviews about things I know little about, but I guess you have to start somewhere. Also...

$_57.JPG 2018-06-04 20_51_24-PIONEER S-500 X.png

Forum: Equipment Reviews & Opinions

Jun 20, 2018 at 9:57 AM
  3. 0Hz replied to the thread Sound: objective or subjective?.

As someone who has dabbled in making my own music before, I kind of fall somewhere inbetween. If I make something (crappy as it may...

Jun 20, 2018 at 8:09 AM
  4. 0Hz replied to the thread How To Tell A Loved One They're Coiling Cables Wrong.

I couldn't coil any kind of cable or rope to save my own life. If ISIS stuck me in a room and told me I had to coil 100 cables or die...

Jun 20, 2018 at 7:59 AM
  5. 0Hz replied to the thread No new music after 30..

The hilarious thing is most of my twitter mutuals are young enough to be my kids (or pretty close) and I'm gonna be 36 next month......

Jun 20, 2018 at 7:52 AM
  6. 0Hz replied to the thread Looking for something... gonna have to build it myself?.

I'll have to look again all I saw was a $20 version

Jun 18, 2018 at 9:00 AM
  7. 0Hz liked orsen's post in the thread Looking for something... gonna have to build it myself?.

kewl! i'm old school, i have the meters and stuff, but i have been dying to try minidsp ....... Audio Tools sounds a like a great primer

Jun 17, 2018 at 6:27 PM
  8. 0Hz replied to the thread Looking for something... gonna have to build it myself?.

Yeah I know.. I guess I'd just rather do it all in hardware and be able to handle all sources from one spot, ya know? I don't like...

Jun 17, 2018 at 5:44 PM
  9. 0Hz replied to the thread Looking for something... gonna have to build it myself?.

I actually thought about asking if there were apps like that. My iphone 6s plus has a surprisingly good microphone. picks up thunder,...

Jun 17, 2018 at 3:42 PM
  10. 0Hz replied to the thread Looking for something... gonna have to build it myself?.

yeah I've thought about multiple boxes. Problem is I got nowhere to stack them. My turntable already sits atop my SX-636, which is...

Jun 17, 2018 at 3:08 PM
  11. 0Hz replied to the thread Conversation leading to audio gear.....

I was talking with a friend over Steam a while ago and mentioned I was saving for a rebuilt receiver "what receiver" blah blah "OHHH...

Jun 17, 2018 at 2:26 PM
  12. 0Hz replied to the thread Looking for something... gonna have to build it myself?.

hmm.. well I have found the old video about the kenwood reverb unit so far, but that's not quite what I remember (could be remembering...

Jun 17, 2018 at 12:29 PM
  13. 0Hz liked Silentnet's post in the thread Looking for something... gonna have to build it myself?.

You're thinking of Techmoan.

Jun 17, 2018 at 12:06 PM
  14. 0Hz replied to the thread Looking for something... gonna have to build it myself?.

The only thing I want from my computer is to have an input source on my receiver for my digital albums. I don't want it handling...

Jun 17, 2018 at 11:55 AM
  15. 0Hz liked savatage1973's post in the thread Looking for something... gonna have to build it myself?.

I think Spencer's Gifts has something "noise activated" like that in the back corner with the black-light posters :D

Jun 17, 2018 at 11:50 AM