1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice

0Hz's Recent Activity

1. 0Hz replied to the thread Can you "dampen" the thump from kicks on a ported sub?.

Just wanted to report back and say that I have found a workable compromise in lowering the crossover , but keeping the volume relatively...

Oct 21, 2018 at 10:29 PM
  2. 0Hz replied to the thread What are you Listening To Right Now? - and more.

Stumbled across this... This familiar with the Commodore 64's SID chip and what its output sounds like will probably understand why...

Oct 20, 2018 at 6:55 PM
  3. 0Hz replied to the thread Anyone excited for DCS: Modern Air Combat.

Yeah I figured most people probably wouldn’t be I’ve. The nature of posts in this sub forum. But never know who’s lurking around either....

Oct 20, 2018 at 10:39 AM
  4. 0Hz posted a new thread.

Anyone excited for DCS: Modern Air Combat

I always been a fan of flight sims (mostly space, but stil..) minus the "learn to take off in ony 6 hours" aspect. DCS has been...

Forum: Gaming

Oct 20, 2018 at 1:31 AM
  5. 0Hz replied to the thread My Experience with State Farm auto insurance after a young lady dented my car with her door.

But I want to drive a car, not a toy I would buy for a 3 year old

Oct 20, 2018 at 1:26 AM
  6. 0Hz liked dosmalo's post in the thread My Experience with State Farm auto insurance after a young lady dented my car with her door.

They take plenty of AMBIEN. Which is probably why they drive and park their cars the way they do.

Oct 20, 2018 at 1:25 AM
  7. 0Hz liked Beatnik's post in the thread My Experience with State Farm auto insurance after a young lady dented my car with her door.

Nothing special, just the right thing to do. I don't see how a lot of people sleep at night.

Oct 20, 2018 at 1:25 AM
  8. 0Hz replied to the thread Pops in Blu-Ray sound tracks?.

Try removing the TV from the equation, or at least look for any controls on the TV Which process audio and toggle them

Oct 20, 2018 at 1:12 AM
  9. 0Hz liked mhardy6647's post in the thread Can you "dampen" the thump from kicks on a ported sub?.

That's a time honored way to "make" a bass corner horn. Col. Paul W. Klipsch, e.g., was a big fan of using the corners of a room to...

Oct 18, 2018 at 9:10 PM
  10. 0Hz replied to the thread Can you "dampen" the thump from kicks on a ported sub?.

haha I am the complete opposite. I grew up hearing the 1987 release my dad got on CD. I actually picked up a bunch of AP vinyl on...

Oct 18, 2018 at 8:12 PM
  11. 0Hz liked jazzmans's post in the thread Can you "dampen" the thump from kicks on a ported sub?.

most of the Alan Parsons Project albums were very 'thin', especially Pyramid, Eve, Stereotomy. So, you will find, the higher up the...

Oct 18, 2018 at 8:10 PM
  12. 0Hz replied to the thread Can you "dampen" the thump from kicks on a ported sub?.

I kinda get it. I just never know how to read those things unless it gets explained to me.. Oh - so I was watching youtubes last night...

Oct 18, 2018 at 8:07 PM
  13. 0Hz liked mhardy6647's post in the thread Can you "dampen" the thump from kicks on a ported sub?.

What, this? [IMG] easy; frequency response on the bottom axis, output level (think of SPL, in dB) on the left axis. Qtc is one of...

Oct 18, 2018 at 8:02 PM
  14. 0Hz replied to the thread Can you "dampen" the thump from kicks on a ported sub?.

Also to be fair, I think a large part of my problem is I listen to a lot of different audio styles from a lot of different sources,...

Oct 18, 2018 at 7:57 PM
  15. 0Hz replied to the thread Can you "dampen" the thump from kicks on a ported sub?.

Wow nice can of worms I opened huh.... I agree with a lot of the points here, there are many angles for me to investigate. I think...

Oct 18, 2018 at 7:49 PM