mr.muddles
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you decide to part with them, let me what you're looking to get out of them. I really like my L100ts and would consider upgrading my JBL LX-55s. I live in Marysville, WA, that can't be too far from where you're located. Thx
    I did the upgrade on my L100t's. It was very easy and sounds great. My recommendations, if ypu want to upgrade is instead of buying a used t3 crossover, just change out the components from your 80t crossover to change it to the t3 spec.
    mr.muddles
    mr.muddles
    I looked into this and i think on the L80t it's not as simple and straight forward as it is converting the 100t to 100t3. I'm not sure what I will end up doing with them but probably garage speakers. I've got better performing speakers for in the house so I don't want to invest too much time/energy/money into them.
    I was reading your posting on your JBL L80t. Did you ever do the upgrade. I picked up a set of L100t and did the t3 upgrade. It was pretty easy. I just was interested in how you made out.
    mr.muddles
    mr.muddles
    Hey for some reason I never got a notification for this . Sorry. I still have not found a t3 crossover for the L80t. I've been looking but no luck so far. I was thinking I might just want to try and turn them into 4410s.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom