baco99
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have Harmon kardon AVR 520 with Polkaudio SDA 2 speakers and would like to add a amp. Any suggestions
    baco99
    baco99
    Hi Jimmy. Unless you need the surround features of the AVR, I’d start with a good quality stereo integrated amp. Send me a direct message and we can discuss.
    Hi Brian - i just bought some Snell Type e II speakers virtually identical to the ones you restored awhile back. I was curious what you did with the front tweeters? I think they are Culver? did you buy new diaphragms or replace them all together? If so, where did you get the new domes or tweeter? Thanks in advance.
    baco99
    baco99
    Hi Dave - I restore these drivers. Can be re-coated to bring back to spec. Send a message to info@holthill.com
    I'm new to AudioKarma and saw your name in regards to repairs. I have a pair of Snell JIVs in great condition. I would like to have the crossovers redone. Would you be interested? Thanks, James
    baco99
    baco99
    Hi James. You bet. I’ll send you a direct message.
    Hello Brian! I just bought a pair of Snell Type C1s. Cosmetically they look great, but they sound as if there is great deterioration of what is being inputted on the way to the drivers. I live 3.5 hours away from you. I'd love to bring them back to their original capabilities. Any thoughts or suggestions?
    baco99
    baco99
    Hi Rob! Would love to help out. I’ll send you a direct message.
    i am proud owner of pair of snell JII`s , in need of crossover repair. can you help me , sir ? what do you suggest?
    Reactions: baco99
    baco99
    baco99
    Would love to. I will send you a direct message.
    Hello Brian, you did a fine job on my Snell J tweeters last year. I would like to know if you could work on the crossovers for the same speakers. The speakers are working,. Thank you.
    baco99
    baco99
    Hi Carlos! Of course. I replied via direct message.
    I need four of those potentiometer for my AR3a. Are they the same as the one from the seller on EBay? How much shipped to 91030?
    I'm interested in the L100's if still available
    Can you ship?
    Thanks
    baco99
    baco99
    Hi! These speakers have sold. I don't check this often, so you would be best to use Direct Message next time. Thanks!
    Hello Baco99, I found a thread online and saw you were a member here also, i read that you redo or used to do crossover repairs, I live in CT and have a pair of A/D/S/ L8e's that are in goodt shape and sound ok, but for thier age I think could sound better with a little TLC.
    So you still do this type of work?
    Thanks
    B.
    baco99
    baco99
    Hi Bernie! I will send you a direct message. - Brian
    How much for four AR-3a pots? I hope this is what you meant by messaging you!
    baco99
    baco99
    You did it right with the direct message. See reply.
    Thank you my friend for the fantastic transaction with the AR3a's and the TT!
    I couldn't be any happier and things couldn't have went any smoother! I will definitely be watching your website for new things!!!
    baco99
    baco99
    Thanks so much Guy! I am glad it all worked out!
    Hi Baco
    Thanks for your reply on the thread i opened. Will you be able to make a copy of the Acoustic Research Speaker M4.5 for me. I would be very happy to have one.
    One more question,you posted this on Parts Express:
    Hi! I am working on a pair of very rare Morel MLP-409 speakers which used a Dynaudio 30W5406 woofer. The VC on one woofer has been crushed and Renaissance Audio/Morel USA doesn't have any replacement parts any longer. Key specs on the woofers are as follows:
    How did you end up fixing the crushed voice coil??
    baco99
    baco99
    Both woofers were replaced with the proper Dynaudio 30W5406 to match the original specs. The replacement woofers were refoamed accordingly.
    Hi baco99,I was speaking to someone (Rusty) from your area about some Morel 409 speakers you worked on a few years ago.I wanted to know if you think they are decent quality but also, are future maintenance costs going to be crazy expensive.I know the woofers have new surrounds and I think he said you rebuilt the crossover.Any info on the wheeled Morel 409's would be helpful.Have a great day!
    baco99
    baco99
    Reply sent via Personal Conversation
    Hi Brian,
    You did a recap for SuperLead100's NS-690s do you have a parts list for them?
    He said they sound better then before the recap and I need to recap mine.
    Thanks.
    Tammy..
    Hello baco99, I am interested in purchasing your AR3 hires sub amplifier. It does not necessarily need to be fully functional. My AR-1 subwoofer board had a cap short and the board caught fire and is beyond repair. So I am looking for an amplifier for parts to help fix things. The AR-3 board looks just like my AR-1 Board- I can possibly fix it and adapt it to become an AR-1 by comparison the other AR-1 board.
    baco99
    baco99
    Hi, sorry I never got back to you. I don't usually check this page for messages. Try using the "Conversation" feature on this site. IN any event, I no longer have these amplifiers. Sorry!
    Do You have Acoustic Research AC3 sunfire sub amplifier's schematics? May be You selling one functioning amp board?
    baco99
    baco99
    I do not, sorry!
    I wanted to thank you for your advice I'm trying to figure out how to upload pictures as soon as I do I'll post them I don't know how I repost something but I got in trouble for that apparently in any event thank you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom