Falstaff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Falstaff. I saw some of your posts and it seems like you have a great deal of knowledge. I am not a hardcore collector, but am looking for a console to use in my living room. I found a Zenith MN2608. The cabinet is in great shape. The price is reasonable from what I have seen here in Phoenix. Do you have any insight to that model/or the electronics in it. Thank you in advance! Dan
    Falstaff, I understand about online sellers ratings. They "visually grade" the records and do not listen to them. I will check our record store here for you. I know that they have a pretty big 12 inch Gleason selection. I will let you know what I find if anything. The hardest Jackie Gleason to find for me was Lonesome Echo with the Dahli cover. I would find part 2 but never found part 1 or it was always the 12 inch and not the 10. Then I found both online as a set and the guy did good job on the rating.

I read a funny article about Jackie Gleason conducting and producing these records. The musician was asked what did JG bring to the table and the musician replied. "what did Jackie bring? Jackie brought the checks!"
    Analog lover. Technics SA-GX505, Sony STR-DE897, JVC KD-V400, Technics SL1200mkII, Denon DVD1210 through H.H. Scott S17 and Design Audio S1
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom