Recent content by 1ADSarge

1. 1ADSarge

Sansui 8080 Restore

Still on the hunt for someone willing to go through it and do a restore. Please PM me if your interested. Cheers, Jared
  2. 1ADSarge

Sansui 8080 Restore

Thanks, I'll have to check the serial number. Cheers, Jared
  3. 1ADSarge

Sansui 8080 Restore

It'll sit on a shelf in the garage till I can get it restored. I don't have the room in the house for a dedicated 2 channel anyway. If I recall last time I was using it, I was getting the left or right channel dropping out, likely due to a dirty pot. But, I'd really like to have it completely...
  4. 1ADSarge

Sansui 8080 Restore

I was very surprised and happy to find my old Sansui 8080, going through boxes in the garage that I hadn't opened since we moved to our current home. I'm not sure where to post this but are these worth restoring? If so, where or whom would I go? What might I expect to pay for a restore? Any...
  5. 1ADSarge

Pics of your listening space

I am always excited to see pics of your setup. Been a fan for year
  6. 1ADSarge

What are you listening to right now and on what speakers

Jazz at the Lincoln Center - Things to Come, on a pair of Tannoy Gold 7's accompanied by a SVS PB-2000. Such good music!
  7. 1ADSarge

Post Your Desk-Top System

Finished the work office setup. Loving the sound!
  8. 1ADSarge

Office Subwoofer Placement/Options Questions

Got the work office set up today. These 305P's are awesome! The Infinity BU-2 blended so well that I didn't even bother to bring the Klipsch to try out.
  9. 1ADSarge

Thanks for the reply. I'll definitely play around with levels and phases to see if I can get a satisfactory result with the Infinity first. Speakers just showed up today so I will get them set up tomorrow. Cheers, Jared
  10. 1ADSarge

Hi there, I will be setting up my office at work and have a few questions, specifically on the subwoofer portion. I will be setting it up with the following: * Computer will be the audio source via USB * Topping E50 DAC with P50 Linear PSU * JBL 305P MkII monitors via XLR from the DAC *...
  11. 1ADSarge

12. 1ADSarge

Artsy photos of your gear

13. 1ADSarge

AR Turntable - A beginning

That is one of the best looking tables I've ever seen! Just beautiful!
  14. 1ADSarge

Love it!
  15. 1ADSarge

Where are the RCA LC-1 systems?

Wow, those are insane looking! Would love to hear a set of these big boys once day.
Back
Top Bottom