1. Time for some upgrades in server hardware and software to enhance security and take AK to the next level. Please contribute what you can to sales@audiokarma.org at PayPal.com - Thanks from the AK Team
    Dismiss Notice
24HACKER
Last Activity:
Sep 25, 2018

Following 1

Retired

Share This Page

24HACKER

Super Member, from Northern Indiana

24HACKER was last seen:
Sep 25, 2018
    1. JHS2RT
      JHS2RT
      Can't honestly say ---but try it. The 1000A has a very powerful 40 watts.
    2. cries55
    3. baw333
      baw333
      wow i didn't realize how big it was, makes me want it even more! it will look so cool. i have no problem paying for the shipping granted its not over $100, what do you think it will cost?
    4. baw333
      baw333
      thanks, i live in san ramon, california 94583
    5. Negotiableterms
      Negotiableterms
      You should be able to reset everything in the User Control Panel, which you get to by clicking "User CP". All the settings should be rght there. Good luck!
    6. whsh93a
      whsh93a
      Postage is always free for fellow AK members.

I can supply the lamps in nearly any color. White, green, blue, yellow and red seem to be the most popular.

The G8000 uses (4) 8V round rubber based wired usually white display lamps. Cost for the lamps is $18.00. You use your original rubber bases and insert the refills. I have instructions if you need them.

You can PayPal me directly at: deh12110@yahoo.com. Remind me what you are ordering.

I can also send an invoice. I will need your "regular" e-mail for that.

Thanks!

DH
  • About

Retired
    Stereo equipment, Wooden boats, F1, open wheel racing, Auburn-Cord-Duesenbergs - Music

Signature

Sometimes your the windshield - sometimes your just the bug