Recent content by 24HACKER

1. 24HACKER

KR-9400 died

Thanks for your replies - looks like it is time to take it to the Doctor.
  2. 24HACKER

KR-9400 died

My garage system is driven by a KR-9400 - was working fine, now nothing - no lights nothing. WTF? I am not a techie I am more of a collector, so what can I personally check out. I don't know if this unit has fuses on not. Any suggestions will help. Thanks in advance
  3. 24HACKER

Dahlquist M909 speakers - your thoughts

Acritical evaluation would be appreciated - How do they compare to the DQ-10's? Thanks in advance
  4. 24HACKER

AR - 2a

My first speakers, Dad didn't like them
  5. 24HACKER

Show Me Your Sansui!

Well these are 3 of my Sansui receivers. The all black amp is a JBL Synthesis that I use as a preamp for the G-9000 - goes well with my DQ-10's. From top to bottom S-1000a tube receiver, JBL Synthesis, G-9000, and a G-8000.
  6. 24HACKER

Has anyone found a pair of speakers and said "I'm done"?

I bought a pair of JBL L-100's from an AK member - thought that they were OK but not great. Didn't think that the mids were very prominent. I found a pair of DQ-10's - now we are talking!! To me, these were the cleanest, crispy, accurate speakers that I have ever heard. "Brothers in Arms"...
  7. 24HACKER

Dahlquist DQM-9c speakers! *updated w/ pics*

Welcome to the Dahlquist family - I had a pair of DQ-10's (moved to the lake = no room) what wonderful speakers - just can's say enough about them. On a good day you can pick up a pair, on the low end $300 - just keep looking daily.
  8. 24HACKER

Rate YOUR Speakers You Own Right NOW.

DQ-10-s - that is all that needs to be said. Had JBL-L-100 sold them - could not hold a candle to the 10's
  9. 24HACKER

Which speaker would you choose?

JBL-L300 vs. Dahlquist DQ-10 - I listen mostly to rock and blues. Please tell me which you prefer and why?
  10. 24HACKER

How to properly store an amp and a receiver

Don't have the original boxes - I am not the original owner.
  11. 24HACKER

How to properly store an amp and a receiver

We moved from a larger house in the city to a much smaller home on a lake. We don't have enough room to setup my gear like I had in my cave in our former home. I need to store my amps and receivers in the heated wood work shop. Do you think I should store them in plastic bags? I does not get...
  12. 24HACKER

Which Dahlquist speaker is considered the best?

DQ-8,10, 16,18, 20i - I have only heard the DQ-10 - what do you think?
  13. 24HACKER

Jbl Synthesis S400 Power Amplifier

I got one in a trade for some speakers. The gentleman I bought it from - let me just say he had quite the collection of audio - but anyhow, I am using mine as pre-amp to my G-9000 which power my DQ-10's. I think it sounds pretty good, and I think my neighbors do too.
  14. 24HACKER

Dahlquist DQ-10's (comments appreciated)

Just wait until you get those 10's back into shape. You will be amazed at what sound they have. Enjoy! Free - wow
  15. 24HACKER

JBL studio 310

Photo or a better description would help.
Back
Top Bottom