Advally
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• I am so sorry, but I keep getting "Audiokarma Home Audio Stereo Discussion Forums - Error" everytime I search.
    Can you point me in the right direction, very frustrating....Thank you Tim
    I'm a paid member, but when I open up the site the paid areas aren't visible. Now, when I try to log in it won't take my password! What's up?!
    This site has gone totally wonky since you've switched servers. Mu old account of homebrew has been wiped out along with all of my posting records. I've had to change my moniker and it takes several attempts to log in.
    Can you advise what the green mark us on the top left hand corner of my avatar
    Many thanks
    DG…
    Hello there and thank you for adding me! New here and not too tech savvy but trying. My birth year should read 1956, not 2005. Although i think i bought my first stereo system back then lol
    I seem to be having a problem creating a new post on the speakers forum.
    I’m checking to see if there may be a problem with the message board. Thanks

Edit to add I can’t respond to post either.
    Are there any website issues going on in the last 24 hours? I am unable to post a reply in a thread. Able to type it in but when I post it doesn't go anywhere.
    Having an issue with the cr-x full page add. When I open the search box, the top 1/4 of the ad covers the “SUBmIT” button. NOT good. Help.

PS. I’m fine with the scrolling full page adds. They seem to work fine.
    Hello, I have a Marantx 2275 for sale in Barter Town Equipment and I would like to make changes to the Listing. Is there any way I can edit it or delete it and re-post it?

Thanks for your help!

Rich
    Howdy, I'd like to know more about becoming a vendor. I read the rules and would like to know fees, etc.

Thank you
    Greetings! My Facebook share button often appears in different languages, just thought you might like to know.

Thanks,

Luke
    Dear Sir, I have been a member of AUDIOKARMA for a few years. How do I send money to you for membership and how much should I send?
    Thanks
    Looking at the various forums and threads for support with audio test equipment. Is there such? For instance I have a Triplett 630A in very, very nice shape but may need a cap or two.
    Hello, I recently got a new phone and have been using 2FA to secure my account (Thomas Kokay tkokay@gmail.com). I backed up my phone with google 1 and I did not realize that it didn't bring the Google authenticator information with it. If you could please disable 2FA on that account for me so that I can get logged back into it that would be great.
    Greetings!
    I'm a subscriber but have insufficient privileges to reply in Bartertown. Can you help?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom