Recent content by 3l3ctron

1. 3l3ctron

It followed me home, can I keep it?

My what a score!
  2. 3l3ctron

Dustcover Hinge Fix

This is exactly what I needed. Thank you.
  3. 3l3ctron

University Medallion XII - guidance requested

I didn’t keep a list. I just ordered the same or as close to the same value from PE that was listed on the old caps seen in the pics on page 1 of this thread. Remove the 3 old per x-over, replace with new, and solder them in. Super easy. Good luck!
  4. 3l3ctron

X-101-C Phono Section Is Squealing Badly

Thanks. Me too! I had cleaned all of the switches and pots about 6 months ago at the time of the rebuild, and thought that it was going to be a much bigger problem.
  5. 3l3ctron

:banana:
  6. 3l3ctron

I cleaned the switches, and it is back to normal. I’m glad it was something easy. Whew!!!
  7. 3l3ctron

It worked perfectly fine last night for the hour that I was using it. Today it is passing no audio from the turntable from either phono 1 or 2. It is only making that awful noise. The first thing I did was swapped out the tubes with a good set. It made no difference. The other channels still...
  8. 3l3ctron

New Forte III "nerfed"

I have mine 10” - 12” (toed in) from the wall.
  9. 3l3ctron

I joined the Fisher family!

I disagree with that idea. Music makes everyday a special occasion at my house. I listen on my best gear; because, I deserve it. And, my ears know the difference. If it’s electronically sound, you must allow yourself to enjoy it. You deserve it.
  10. 3l3ctron

X-101-C McShane kit electronic restoration

I’ve put about 16 hours of play time in so far. It’s performing beautifully. :beerchug:
  11. 3l3ctron

I set the bias to 40v, did the phase inverter adjustments, and installed it back into the Barzilay console for a test drive. It sounds great. Thank you, @larryderouin and @dcgillespie, for coming in my thread and helping guide a brother through. I appreciate you very much. I made this thread...
  12. 3l3ctron

https://tubes-store.com/product_info.php?cPath=35_41_65&products_id=465&osCsid=24k8snjt0t3e5fou1ogu8oeop1
  13. 3l3ctron

This page..
Back
Top Bottom