4seatPilot
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi,
    I feel fortunate to have found your post of the AU-717 parts .PDF on this page http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=528999
    because it looks like you have saved me a lot of work putting a similar list together.

I have a 717 I plan to begin giving an overhaul next summer, and I've been slowly reading, and learning to do it. I'm currently practicing (my first) on a Marantz 2230. I have only gone over your parts list quickly, but from everything I've learned, it looks to be a good list to follow. Where I'm short on knowledge is about where the signal path, hot spots, etc. are, and you seem to have made selections that try to put the best type of cap in the appropriate place.

I'm just wondering how you know what to do here? Are you trained in electrical engineering? Are you confident that your cap selection and placement gets all of the right types / grades in the right places?

Thanks for any help.
    Fancy meeting you here.LOL.Looking for info on theCR-820.Think I know the prob.TR806.There is a discussion here about the prob.Got the pics ok?820 800.Not much for chatting but thought I,d say eh.
    Huh. Tried to clean house by deleting some old, no longer relevant messages... but it just leaves a message saying I deleted the message. Weird.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom