Overundr1
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Lee..I saw a post you had several years back reguarding a power supply board for a Sansui 8900ZDB. The board is F 3309. Wondering if you still have this board
    Noticed the Westie reference, and nothing better when they are at your feet, or next to you or on your pillow. We need a westie page.
    As always buddy, looks like this could be a long fruitful friendship from Brandon, Jen and I.
    Hi!! I was just reading your Model 19 thread and saw your from Mississippi!! I was born and raised up in Columbus! Moved up to Washington State in 2007 because of my dad getting a job up here. Where you from in Mississippi?

Actually, the vintage gear that got me started in this hobby when I was 14 was my Mom's Kenwood KA-9100 and KT-7500 that she bought from the old Hoopers Stereo down in Meridian in 1978 haha. If you near Meridian do you even know if Hoopers is still there?

Anyways just wanted to say hi!! Thanks!
    Mississippi is "home", but I have lived in Maryland a LONG time. I grew up in Water Valley.
    Lee... thanks for the nice AU-717 thread. A good read and always something to learn. Glad to hear your amp is doing well. In case mine goes bad, I'd like to know who worked on yours because it sounds like they did a nice job for you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom