cubdog
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi - one of those new record players that look like the old ones (about $100) and a couple old vinyl albums that he wants. :) Thanks for the help, I guess I'll just post the speakers on Ebay and see what happens. Thanks for the tip!
    cubdog
    cubdog
    I would be remiss if I didn't comment but please take no offense. Those turntables you mentioned are really very poor quality. I would avoid them even if free. You would be better off spending $200- 225 for a turntable that will sound much better. BTW, the RT16s will be impossible to replace for 2-3 times the money you ca sell them for.
    cubdog
    cubdog
    Also if you were local to me in northern Illinois I'd buy the speakers from you to give to my niece. If you have any other questions feel free to contact me and I'll help any way I can.
    Hello - I saw some time ago you mentioned that Polk Audio RT16 18504 speakers might be worth a little something? I have barely used set in my closet that I kept under plastic in my closet and I am wondering how much you think I might be able to sell them for? I'm selling them to buy my son something. :) Thanks for any info you might know. :)
    cubdog
    cubdog
    Hello. I wish I could help but I haven't kept up with used Polk prices in a long time. You might search completed Ebay sales for RT16s. In good condition and in good working order I'd guess a couple hundred or maybe more for a motivated buyer. What are you planning to buy for your son? Ross
    Reactions: HBMom
    Hey Ross - It's Ed. Hope you're doing well.
    cubdog
    cubdog
    Doing great Ed. I hope all is well in Denver. I'm hoping to finally get back out sometime this summer it's been way to long. I'm not too active around here any more and I need to cut way back on Facebook where ny big mouth keeps me in hot water. Nice to here from you! Take care, Ross.
    Hi Ross,
    Thanks for the invite. Would love to hear those AN speakers sometime. family keeps me pretty busy most weekends, still have kids in school. They were near the top of my list when I was starting to plan my speaker build. Sounds like you have a nice system going there!

Tim
    Everything is fine here. It didn't seem too bad. Then again my back went out recently and I've been on pain killers and muscle relaxers. I might have slept through everything. I hope you are well. Ross
    Hey Ross. Doing fine. It's good to hear from you. I guess I have been rather scarce lately - just too much other crap going on... Y'all doin' okay?
    Hello Ross, Thanks; that's Sasha, she's a little over two years old and is indeed a brindle. She's a big girl at 26" and a little over 100 lbs. She's my sixth Akita, I used to breed and show them back in the 1980's and still have some contacts among breeders. Her daddy championed at 10 months and granddaddy was a best in show winner. Only kind of dog I've ever owned and I guess there's no need to switch now :)
    Thank you, Ross, for your kind words. You play some kickin' jazz ass well. I'm still in Oregon and will be for the foreseeable future. Enjoy the afternoon!
    Hey Ross,

We're doing great! I "phase out" of the audio stuff from time to time. Sometimes for a good while. But I'm kinda back into it. We'll see what happens when autocross starts up again.

I've been training for a half marathon and pretty serious about making it. Won't be fast, but I want to make it. So that's taking a good bit of the little time I have.

How you doing? Everything good I hope.

Take care,

Ed
    That's funny, great name! Jasper is named after the artist Jasper Johns. I name all my dogs after artists?
    He's actually right around that age and weight. Named him Otis because when he was a puppy his feet were so big they made him clumsy. So I named him after a drunk. haha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom