Trnsfmr
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Trnsfmr. I have in my collection one Sansui 9090, and another Sansui AU-717. It's possible applied the "Differential Current Mod" in this amplifiers?.If yes, how is the procedure? Sorry for my bad english, i'm living in the Spain..Thank's in advance..Regards...Divu
    Hi Trnsfmr; I am in the process of repairing a Peavey GPS 3500 (large) power amp, on a diyaudio thread. Could I post your sketch of the matching test rig, on my thread? Can I credit you as the source? Thanks, Peter in Hillsdale Canada.
    Hi Trnsfmr.. , new to this forum and i can clearly see you know this integrated amp. i'm an au20000 original owner in denver, co looking for a bit of tech advice on who i can trust to work on/repair this wonderful unit. any thoughts are hugely appreciated.
    Hi Trnsfmr, just wondering...you mention in one of your posts, about recapping an AU7700, that you had a site to check out. Can you post the site address? Seems I have to recap and go through my 7700 as well. Thx.
    Goodmorning Was wondering if you could give me some guidance. I'm restoring a QRX-7001. I was searching the forums and saw a post about a gain reduction mod you do to the QRX-9001. To apply that mod to the 7001 are the component values the same? The 7001 has the same value resistor going to ground but it has a 1uf cap instead of the .47uf cap like the 9001. On the 7001 where you cut the trace do you still use the 22k resistor and change the resistor to ground to a 10k resistor? Thank You
    Hey Guy. Seems you know Sansui. I just got a G9000, that will not send anything but white noise from FM, although muting and both meters function as they should. AM tunes fine. Any DIY suggestions? I like the part about pot excercising maybe being the trouble. Hit the tuner board which looked cruddy with deoxit, no help. See one or 2 suspect solder joints. Want to get it working. Too big to store broken. Thanks.
    Sorry for the late response. I just saw your message.

I just mean that I like the way they (x50 and x80 series) sound, as built. I have two SX-3700 and an SX-1280 and no desire to change the way they sound.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom