Recent content by '59 Sound

1. '59 Sound

Reference Studio Monitor + RS6b 'Infinity Stack' ?

Thank you for the replies guys, that info helps! I was thinking about buying some RS6B's I came across, due to somebody telling me I needed to up my speaker game and try an old pair of infinities. Sounds like I will not be able to give them the power they desire, and might not like the sound...
  2. '59 Sound

Reference Studio Monitor + RS6b 'Infinity Stack' ?

Just noticed your post when searching for some old Infinity info. Curious to know how you ended up liking the RS6B's, and if they ended up being more than just a 'rock' speaker?
  3. '59 Sound

Long Time Lurker Takes the AK Plunge

Oh cool, thanks for the heads up, I will have to check the BT out then!
  4. '59 Sound

Thanks for all the warm welcomes fellow AKers, I can feel the love in this room!
  5. '59 Sound

Thanks Jailtime! Are you in Winslow, Arizona? (The first thing that popped in my head when I read your "Standin' on a corner" handle, is the rest of that line in the song. Just my guess?)
  6. '59 Sound

Haha indeed! I'm getting shivers just thinking about diving in the water in January. Thank you for the welcome, and also thank you Dave_1962!
  7. '59 Sound

Just wanted to say hello to the fine folks here and introduce myself. I've been researching a lot of audio items and technical troubleshooting lately as I rebuild my system and fix some old units that need work, so I've been lurking the AK forums as my Google searches have pointed me here a lot...
Back
Top Bottom