Recent content by 62sunbeam

1. 62sunbeam

Vacuum brew coffee, who's doing it?

I had a kitchen aid vacuum coffee maker but I’ve broken two upper chambers. Well my elderly dad broke one but ey getting pricy to buy part for and or replace and they don’t make them anymore. That being said they make the best coffee I’ve ever had. Truly amazing. thanks Eric
  2. 62sunbeam

Real JBL Paragon for sale Phoenix Metro area

For what it’s worth I’d charge north of 4K for a “cosmetic” restoration. Add for new caps etc. that thing is a wreck. good luck eric
  3. 62sunbeam

Platter Matter Replacement

My Platter Matter mat has gotten sticky. I scrubbed I with simple green and a Magic Eraser and it still a little sticky. Who makes a comparable replacement? Thanks Eric
  4. 62sunbeam

A milestone- Ed Iskenderian turning 100 years old- and still going...

My '62 Alpine has a Isky "fast road" cam and racing springs among lots of other mechanical mods. Gave the Tiger boys a serious run for their money and spanked them in the curves. Thanks Ed!
  5. 62sunbeam

SME wrench size?

What size is the little wrench used to adjust the position of a SME Tonearm? I have a hard time justifying $23 for a little piece of stamped steel but I might have a wrench I can grind down thin enough to do the job. thanks Eric
  6. 62sunbeam

Audio Research DAC-1 pops and cuts out

I have a NOS DAC 1 that I love. I replaced the phase switch because the stalk had snapped off while in storage. it does have one issue. If I listen for a while it will pop and then cut out. If I toggle the selector switch it will resume streaming. My source is an Apple AirPort Express with...
  7. 62sunbeam

Eliminating Interior Windshield Film

Is the inside of your windshield coated with ceramic window tint? Mine is. Careful what you clean it with. Nothing that can possibly scratch it. By the way Sprayway is the poop. Best glass cleaner bar none! Good luck
  8. 62sunbeam

C&K 7101 Switch Part Number Sought

Think I found it. Thanks
  9. 62sunbeam

C&K 7101 Switch Part Number Sought

I’m trying to find a replacement for the Phase switch on my Audio Research DAC1. There was a long flat toggle switch that was broken off. Id like to find the same switch if possible. I’ve checked Digi-Key and Mouser but can’t seem to find the exact switch. Funny thing is Audio Research has a...
  10. 62sunbeam

Audio Research DAC1-20 Question

Actually it’s the guts of the switch that are “loose”. I presume what’s inside broke when the switch snapped off. I’m enjoying it immensely and it’s not even in my “reference” system yet. Thanks Eric
  11. 62sunbeam

I kind of figured it would either work or it wouldn’t so I hooked it up. It sounds amazing! I’ll call and order a new switch on Tureday. Thanks Eric
  12. 62sunbeam

So I picked up a real NOS DAC1 today. It’s never been used. Ever. The seller said he threw away the packaging (I don’t know why. Go figure). There are no scuffs or marks on the output jacks so I believe him. Only issue is the Invert switch got snapped off. A new one is $17 on DigiKey I...
  13. 62sunbeam

How much, ($), was your turkey?

Well I bought two 20 lb birds at Costco to put in the freezer at 99¢/lb but I get a free range organic “heritage” bird from Mary’s Farm and this bird will be $7.99/lb. It’s as close as youll get to a wild bird. Smaller breast but way more fat so stays moist. Amazing taste and texture. NOT a...
  14. 62sunbeam

Show Us Your Dinner! (Home Cooking ONLY please!)

Grilled on the BBQ You have to be careful not to burn off all the fat. Enjoy Eric
Back
Top Bottom