Recent content by 67 grad

1. 67 grad

Mobile Eq App

I'm looking for an appropriate forum to ask about apps for eq on mobile devices. There are tons of them out there, but so far none that I've tried seem to make any difference. I'm looking for one that works on all audio output - headphone, Bluetooth (maybe not possible?) or external speakers...
  2. 67 grad

Subscription

The Subscribe button wasn't visible on my mobile in vertical pos. The Admin. got me straightened out. I also had an issue with cc info on Paypal. All good now. Thanks!
  3. 67 grad

Is there something 'they' really like?

I always Kind of off-topic, but I always thought omni's were more a gimmick until I found a pair of H.H. Scott S-100s to go with my 340B. There's really something to it. I have a (more than I) elderly lady friend with an unconnected (end tables!) pair of Pioneers I would love to hear.
  4. 67 grad

Subscription

OK - don't see the button in the mobile version, but the menu item's there. I'll check on my desktop comp. Thanks!
  5. 67 grad

Subscription

Seems I used to see appeals and information on how to subscribe. I had a subscription at one time but let it lapse. I would like to re-subscribe but can't find how.
  6. 67 grad

greetings from sunny charleston

A little late, but welcome from Myrtle Trace, near Conway. Was just at Drunken Jacks a few days ago. Look forward to getting acquainted! (Edit): Second line of this post was intended as a reply to Rooster2001 in Murrell's Inlet. I'll PM him.
  7. 67 grad

Glad I Found You

Looking forward to visiting with all of you. JH Having some surgery tomorrow, but watching this thread and hoping to make future contact. Welcome!
  8. 67 grad

Synchro Lab 95 Plinth

Now THAT'S a dust cover!
  9. 67 grad

Synchro Lab 95 Plinth

Thanks, all, for the valuable insights! I'd spend all (of a rainy) day delving into some of these details, but I'm on a short leash... "and miles to go before I sleep...". I am experiencing (presumably) the headshell insert contact problem - need to get that sorted out. Coincidentally, seeing...
  10. 67 grad

Synchro Lab 95 Plinth

Do you believe the Lab 80 is superior to the SL 95B?
  11. 67 grad

Synchro Lab 95 Plinth

Probably made it in '69. My own design, and local wood. Can't remember what I did with it, or what the original plinth looked like when I traded the Lab 80 on a Dual 1019, which I'm still using. PS: (Well, duh, on looking at yours, that is what mine was like. Very nice-looking. I was just into a...
  12. 67 grad

Synchro Lab 95 Plinth

All very interesting! Couple of Polaroids of my Lab 80 and the plinth I made for it out of walnut and cherry.
  13. 67 grad

Synchro Lab 95 Plinth

Thanks! Hope not to get into greasing. I'll look into lubing after I get back from my trip. I've always kept my Dual spindle and motor lubed. The top motor bearing is exposed and easy. The bottom requires disassembly of the lower motor housing, but is necessary from time to time.
  14. 67 grad

Synchro Lab 95 Plinth

I was surprised to find, when I turned it over, that the grease I could see was a trifle jelled, but still quite soft. I'll only be using this in manual mode anyway. Any notes on spindle/ motor lubricants?
Back
Top Bottom