That base board is about 4 in.
  3. 71CNY

Can anyone identify these speakers?

Tandberg?
  4. 71CNY

Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1

5. 71CNY

Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1

Wondering about where to get replacement v.c. for this speaker. If anyone can direct me that would be great. Thanks
  6. 71CNY

Atlantic Oracle 4

Wow, nice looking speakers. What receiver? Welcome by the way
  7. 71CNY

Isn't everything really subjective as far as speakers?

everybody got mixed feelings about the function and the form......
  8. 71CNY

JBL 4410 Tweeter question

Well, if nothing else, I saved these from a certain demise.
  9. 71CNY

I found this video ignorant and a little bit disturbing lol..see 4 urself

One other thing to remember, someone had to be a little destructive to get us were we are today.
  10. 71CNY

I found this video ignorant and a little bit disturbing lol..see 4 urself

I'm not an engineer but I like to take things apart. When I was 5 or 6 I took apart my first radio. I didn't know how to put it back together again, but from then on I always liked to tinker. Radio Amateur's Handbook, huh? My grandpa gave a whole stack of something like that when I was a kid, I...
  11. 71CNY

Ok, all put back together. Now on to the woofer which has a magnet that has shifted also. If these are aluminum I know they won't be nearly as rigid as titanium, knowing this I understand they won't handle the same amount of power. Or hold it together as well as titanium under a load. Am I...
  12. 71CNY

My wife just bought a laptop, I'll have to see if I can snag some.
  13. 71CNY

Thanks for the info
  14. 71CNY

Thanks all, I will try what you have suggested. Now I need to find some felt to place between the diaphragm and magnet.
  15. 71CNY

Unfortunately I did not look to see how they were wired as the magnets had shifted and I had to pry them apart. I was not concerned with how they were wired as I assumed the positive lead would be marked on the new diaphragm. Guess I'm an ass for assuming
Back
Top Bottom