elnaldo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• hola....
    puedes enviarme las fotos a mauroconga@hotmail.... me interesa ver como arreglo uno de los mismos...
    a proposito...ya puedes dar una evaluacion final de como sonó eso ?
    elnaldo
    elnaldo
    e-mail enviado. Son unos 20Mb , puede ser que demore en llegar.
    Hey Enaldo!!
    I've just read a post from you regarding the Pioneer SX-434 output long ago.. I bought the same receiver last week and it's not working....I took it to the servive and seems that i have same problem... Spanish??? I'm from Buenos Aires too!
    elnaldo
    elnaldo
    Hola. Si querés podes contactarme directamente a mi Facebook, o publicar acá un nuevo "thread" en el foro de "solid state". Los técnicos que hay acá no los tenes en ningún otro lugar del mundo.
    Saludos! Fernando.

Pd tenés los "mensajes privados" también acá en AK.
    Congrats ! :D You are the first to see it !!!
    Actually I spent a couple of hours doing it !! I do Photo retouch professionally, and I did several try before to get this final one :) I can do a 3D effect to some photo for you if you like ! It's a good present. A friend of mine did cards as a memory of his birthday. Hi gave them to the people, together with 3D glasses. It was fun !
    I just realized that you Avatar looks awesome with Anaglyph glasses. I just happened to have a pair by to test it out.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom