Recent content by 91XR7

1. 9

G6700 and 6 ohm Speakers

Sorry i did try to do a search but didn't find anything (could of missed it totally) I have a G6700 and i just got a pair of Wharfedale Diamond 10.5's For Christmas. The Wharfedales being 6 ohm speakers thou, how much damage could this possibly cause? I know there's endless warnings...
  2. 9

Panasonic SA-HE70

Well we'll see how long it will last, but for free plus a little time (that i finally got to play with it) ahh it'll be all good :) I honestly wish it was about 3-4" less deep then it is.. For what inside of it, it honestly doesn't need to be THIS large in size May pick up some other...
  3. 9

Panasonic SA-HE70

Bringing back a Dead Thread of my own :) 25 months, a move, and some reorganizing later. I pulled this unit out of "hiding" to potentially throw away, i thought i'll attach this issue. Well decided to check out the Speaker (protection?) Relays. Pulled off the cover of the one relay...
  4. 9

Wierd wiring issue!

Congrats. It's always nice when things are done right and work correctly Ran into another car today at work when i replaced the ignition switch and just shooked my head as to the wiring that was under the dash:no:
  5. 9

Wierd wiring issue!

I don't know why, but i enjoy automotive electrical, even thou there's usually a few issues i can't figure out :sigh When i'm running/building/modifying an harness, if i'm listening to some music (typically what I want too listen too) I can get in a zone and lose all track of time and hunger:D...
  6. 9

BMW fans - Take a look

If that M5 is asking 10,500 with the Ugly Tan interior, wonder how much the rarer full on Black interior cars would be going for now-a-days. I don't understand why they don't go for more myself, since they were like the last of the REAL M cars, where BMW would ship basically shells to their...
  7. 9

Sansui G-22000 tuner & Amp

heh i would of left my wife to sit on it and went to the nearest ATM for the $400 myself.:D there's someone locally on craiglist selling one for $2200 right now be there when the doors open next time and wish you luck that's it's still there:thmbsp:
  8. 9

Thoughts about Akai…

I have an Akai Tape deck in storage, needs belts and abit more cleaning. Down side is i have no tapes else it'll be used
  9. 9

Cops snag 2 million worth of street racing cars

Odds are those cars where bought by mommy's and daddy's earnings that were sent over from over seas (Asia) to buy. there are alot of asian "kids" sent here by there parents for the better education, and spare no expense for them too, buying houses for them, buying whatever cars they need and so...
  10. 9

Sansui GX700 Tuner section + Volume control questions

Well like i said, i don't know if they will still have the last one, but supposedly when i got mine from them, they had to `dust them off' since they were sitting for awhile. Give them a shout and see Main Electronics Honestly if i remember correctly, i paid @$10 for it (I think i said the...
  11. 9

New here

Bump basiclly also what do people think of Wharfedale diamond 10.1 in either `Blackwood' (which will match the "Bench") or RoseWood quilted. I've heard them before, and they sound pretty nice to my ears, and i think the Wife will like them much better then my `home made specials' :)
  12. 9

Honestly i don't know if it's in a post our not. If it's not let me know. the only thing is this place is in Canada, so shipping may be more spendy if you're in the US
  13. 9

I'm not sure if the store i bought mine (The msm5540 chip) from still has the last one they had or not. Since i did give their contact information out to a couple of others from this site But if you can't find one, i can give you their contact information for you and Hopefully they have it...
  14. 9

Beetle questions

Congrats on the car, it sure is a nice one. and with you saying it's from someone that has had many, so knows how to take care of them. Also getting abit of history with the car is always good. but yah, differently looks like it's going to be worth the extra $$ in the long run. and will have...
  15. 9

Beetle questions

What's the price difference between the two, this one seems alot better off. Also a Thing slammed to the ground is not bad, but a bus is better :)
Back
Top Bottom