Recent content by abbeystump

1. abbeystump

My next Tube Mono Blocks Inside View !

Found the leaking oil cap and replaced.Cap upgrade to duelund.
  2. abbeystump

Strange JBL 4430 bass spreading

Try it.Move the side couch temporary (even between speakers at front) Bring your speakers forward just before your table with turntable.Measure distance between speakers then sit back the same distance like a triangle middle of speakers.Have a listen for a weekend then get back with your...
  3. abbeystump

Strange JBL 4430 bass spreading

So looks like the bass is going straight to the back wall corners and what you hear is secondary boom.I would remove your side couch.Bring your speakers out from the front wall.Then you will hear the front wall secondary boom your missing.
  4. abbeystump

John DeVore’s “Rock-It” 88’s

Bit of talk here on Line Magnetic. Im looking at buying X2 sets of LM 91a for a Active Horn project.Before setting up Linemagnetic the 2 brothers were WE enthusiast renovating old WE equipment.The company has 2 departments one doing retro and the other modern equipment.. Stump
  5. abbeystump

Active Horns require X3 sets of mono Blocks (Which tube match?)

My Line magnetic Tube Horn project will require 3X sets of mono blocks.I have a LM G-212 to run the 2X 15inch woofers.The horn and tweeter require smaller Amps.Question is should I try to match the tubes type for the sound for the tweeter and horn.I have been recommended the 300 tubes from a...
  6. abbeystump

Voltage Standard Available: 220V, 230V, 240V

Thanks John By the way ,can the Amp be tested with a meter to show 220V 230V or 240V ? Just curious.
  7. abbeystump

I like and use a PS Audio P10 Power Plant set at 230V for that reason.Although the Amps go direct on there dedicated power box line. Getting back to the original question maybe the 240V has a different transformer to the 220V ?
  8. abbeystump

The Australian importer claims his transformers are made for 240V.Even though the Australian standard is 230V..... "All models that we sell are CE Certified and built for Australian use. They have internal 240V transformers - not just a '240V' sticker on the rear"
  9. abbeystump

Voltage Standard Available: 220V, 230V, 240V Can anyone explain if you were to order this Amp with the option of the 3 Voltages what would be the physical different between them?? I know China is 220V and export version is 230V with some Australians ordering 240V...
  10. abbeystump

These are LineMagnetic G-212 Amps from there Classic range..
  11. abbeystump

Sorry for the delay in update photo.Here is the separate power supply to go with the mono blocks..Mono needs some repair to find a distortion noise.
  12. abbeystump

Thanks for everyone input. It is a modern mono block using retro topology.Hope to get some pic of inside the power supply soon.The large silver cap did have a oil leak and now fixed.It has some humming in one channel which also needs to be fixed. Ill put up pic of the outside later....
  13. abbeystump

My next Tube Mono Blocks Inside! Just purchased my next mono blocks.Having a leaky cap replaced and checked over before it arrives........Anyone recognize parts used?? More pics when available.. Stump
  14. abbeystump

Transcriptors hydraulic reference to play with.

Did you end up keeping the turntable?
  15. abbeystump

New Separates from Line Magnetic...

Line Magnetic Guangzhou Show 2016
Back
Top Bottom