1. Rest in Peace Paul (Kegger) If you would like to help the family in this time of great sorrow and need, you may donate on their GoFundme page: https://www.gofundme.com/mckechnie-medical-and-funeral-fund?
    Dismiss Notice
AdamAnt316
Last Activity:
Jun 26, 2017 at 1:37 AM
Birthday:
Apr 4, 1983 (Age: 34)
Home Page:
Computer tech/glorified go-fer

Share This Page

AdamAnt316

Collector of heavy things, Male, 34, from MA

Subscriber
AdamAnt316 was last seen:
Jun 26, 2017 at 1:37 AM
    1. #9#9#9
      #9#9#9
      my new computer will not do java.I cant get in to the chat.My wife said this site is a outdated dinosaur.
    2. old gear
      old gear
      wots happened to chat adam - Harvey
    3. dploftus
      dploftus
      how do i chat. It says error and to change my security settings. i unchacked everything in firefox for security. i updated flashplayer and Java. stillno luck. please help.
    4. skyguy
      skyguy
      hey guys ,
      how are you all doing ? how do you contact admin on this site , I have to repeatedly login in its becoming a p^%#$ off for me , I join the site because I have a CA-1000 that I want to rebirth , cheers
    5. convivialist
      convivialist
      Hi Adamant, Just saying hello. You've helped me with several questions about audio in chat, but my plugin for JAvA is blocked by firefox as unsafe, so just saying hello. Recently found original speaker logos for my IMF Model R speakers from late 70s - a miracle I think. Also found nice McIntosh MR66 with the Mac multiplexer. Frankly, my favorite tuner remains the MR55a with a McIntosh multiplexer removed from an MR65 with a homegrown power supply added to make it work standalone. It pulls in stations beautifully with nice stereo sound. Same tuner that eisenhouer had on airforce one according to Mac factory personnel. Happy Thanksgiving and thank you again for the time you take with newbees like me. Best, Bruce (aka Convivialist)
    6. old gear
      old gear
      adam,harvey here can I use my new 6ohm wharfedales with my 8ohm sui ??
    7. radioactive
    8. lugaw
      lugaw
      are u online now
    9. lugaw
      lugaw
      hi any response on the spec series pioneer sc100 & pioneer sm100
      i just traded this for my teac c1d & teac a1d
    10. Spikedart
      Spikedart
      Hey Adam, is the Fest on saturday or sunday? J1m says saturday, Rod says sunday! Who is right? I missed the last one due to this kind of thing. Thanks man. Bill
    11. Caminokid
    12. HackWhite
      HackWhite
      H it's hackwhite. I was just on chat with you. Add me or pm me so I can find you easier
    13. Caminokid
      Caminokid
    14. ctkelly
      ctkelly
      Adam Ant, where did you get your name from? That sounds familiar.
    15. jasterdcx
      jasterdcx
      Hey man, just wanted to say thanks for all the help again. Couldn't of gotten all this stuff running without your help.
    16. jasterdcx
      jasterdcx
      Hey adam, i bought those fuses on mouser and they aren't the same as the ones on the receiver. They are really small but they are still 250v 3A, the size is just different.. Are they still ok to use?
    17. vietvetjess
      vietvetjess
      has anyone ever heard of a technics cassette deck 677 model?
    18. petronne
      petronne
      Bonjour, Adam

How are you to day, could you help me cause i can't open the chat, i have a message plug in is not installed what can i do ?

Philippe
    19. nomiz
      nomiz
      2SC1845/A992 do they have to be matched together to work properly? thanks
    20. Hoodcom
      Hoodcom
      Heya Adam, how goes it, for ya?
  • About

Birthday:
    Apr 4, 1983 (Age: 34)
    Home Page:
    http://www.electronixandmore.com/adam/index.html
    Computer tech/glorified go-fer
    Been collecting vintage gear for well over a decade now, and showing no signs of stopping... ;)

Collecting vintage computers, antique radios, tube audio, electric clocks, etc. Also playing weird keyboard music.

Signature

Visit my site! | Goofy music!

Main: McIntosh MC2505, McIntosh C26, McIntosh MR73, Denon DP-33F, Tandberg TCD-440A, Sony SCD-CE595, Paradigm Studio Monitors
    Office: Dynaco ST-70, Superphon Revelation, Bang & Olufsen Beogram TX2, Magnavox FD-1000, Bang & Olufsen Beovox M70