albowlly
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello
    I have another question
    can the NAD 208 drive the kappa 9 since you brought together another amplifier.
    were you satisfied only with NAD 208?
    I have kappa 9 fix, need to change, "Thin Film Potentiometer 5-ohm 15 watt".
    I do not know whether I will need another amplifier (another NAD)?
    Hello
    I have a preamp Yamaha CX-2 and Yamaha does not have two outputs for amplifiers.
    How did you connect your system.
    How could I connect a Yamaha amplifier and two NAD 208 and NAD 2600
    Thanks

Alen
    Hello
    I plan to buy a another amplifier of the 2600th
    I do not know if it will be supplied with enough hard that drives Infinity kappa 9
    I have over 208 amplifier that drives bass units
    you were there any experiences
    I saw in an older post that you own a Zenith MC 9050 Turntable. I have an opportunity to purchase one for $40 with an Ortofon DJ S cartridge on it. Just wondering what you had to say about that Zenith turntable, if it is decent or not. Thanks.
    Hey HammondB, The N55 is a really nice amp and is the same as my N330. I've been on the lookout for a good deal on another so I can bridge them down the road. Good sounding gear for sure.
    I've got some ES pieces but not in service yet. One is the Sony TA-E 1000 ESD Digital-Preamp and the Tuner is a STS 730ES. I have a related piece too, the dvp s7700 dvd player. I could put 'em up with a carver 1.5t to drive, but I'm kinda waiting for some extra swag and put an ES-N55 amp to drive em.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom