Recent content by Alexmac

1. A

Headphone advice

Thanks for all the replies guys .....now that i know a bit more than I did before asking for help I feel I can order a few that were suggested and find what I'm looking for....the suggestions sure help narrow things down
  2. A

Headphone advice

And no places around here anymore that sell audio equipment
  3. A

Headphone advice

I suppose I should have said that want to use them wian mp3 player and a vintage Stereo and I'd like keep the cost under 200.....and thanks for the reply folks
  4. A

Headphone advice

Hi all.....I'm looking for some help finding a pair of wired over ear headphones that have deep bass and crisp treble (similar to CV speakers)...the music that will be listened to is 70's and 80's rock and hard rock music.....so much to choose from online but have no idea what brands to choose...
  5. A

Favorite “One Liner’s” from albums??

What about the band jackyl from the 80's.....the had a song called She Loves My C**k
  6. A

Mumbles Active Member Jan 2, 2024 New Add bookmark #464 For personal reasons, I could relate to this G & R song when it was released in the late eighties.... 'I used to lover her, but I had to kill her' That song was part of a murder trial a number of years ago.....the defendant claimed it...
  7. A

HAIR METAL, list your one "guilty pleasure" tune!!

Van Halen....Mean Streets of the Fair Warning album.....my all time favorite
  8. A

See, a gun is real easy in this desperate part of town, turns you from hunted into hunter (yeah),, you go an' hunt somebody down Van Halen .....Meanstreet..Fair Warning album.
  9. A

Is audio gear designed to be disposable?

Hi Bluesky I did find your post entertaining and educational......I agree .....the old stuff is built so much better than the new crap being sold now
  10. A

The Boombox Thread

That's so cool....thanks for sharing...I appreciate it
  11. A

The Boombox Thread

That is so cool!!!!! Great job you did.....do you have any pics of the other ones?
  12. A

Old style fast blow house fuses no longer made?

Our local walmart Canada has them.....saw them today...my apartment uses the same type
  13. A

Tape Eraser As Head Demagnetizer?

Thanks very much for the info... I'll have to give it a try
  14. A

Tape Eraser As Head Demagnetizer?

Could you tell me how this is done?....sounds interesting
  15. A

ADC Sound Shaper 10 Equalizer Slider

I had the same problem with an old BSR EQ about 10 years ago.....someone on here had an old parts one hanging around and sent me 4 of them in the mail....I really appreciated that....maybe someone on here may have an old parts one and send a couple.....the people on here are really great people
Back
Top Bottom