allsmith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I noticed you have a post on a Pioneer PL-50... My anti-bias just stopped working completely, is there a way I can get to the mechanism to get it working?
    I noticed you built a set of grills for some epicure 3.0s. I need a set of these grills. Do you produce these for sale? Or, would you guide me through manufacturing a set. What did you use for the body of the grill.
    Thanks, thom
    allsmith
    allsmith
    Sorry i was away from my computer for about a yr during a move and house resto..did you ever get your grills made?
    Hello. I just read through an epicure 3.0 restoration thread and saw that you are familiar with Epicure 3.0 speakers. I want to build a pair of these for myself. However, I have not been able to find any cabinets - so I am going to have to build a set of cabinets from scratch.

Is there any chance I could get some advice from or correspond with you about this project? I am primarily interested in information about cabinet dimensions, and most importantly driver placement on the front baffle.

I have been all over the web looking for this kind of info. And have had zero luck. Any help you might be able to provide would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks

Dave
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom