Recent content by Alright1963

1. A

S 1117 speakers - any good?

Well... better late than never! I wonder if the garage sale guy still has the speakers! :banana:
  2. A

S 1117 speakers - any good?

I really don't know much about these speakers and I'm reasonably sure that this is an old thread (and everyone has already moved on), but based on what I've read about them, I think you may be selling them slightly short. Supposedly, they're equipped with some sort of dome tweeter, not a cone...
  3. A

Sony STR-D2090 - What's it worth?

LOL- I never pay attention to dates on these sites!
  4. A

Sony STR-D2090 - What's it worth?

The value depends on what you (or another interested buyer) think it's worth. If you can't attach a number to that idea, I'd suggest that you look on eBay for SOLD Sony STR-D2090's to see what other people think it's worth. Good luck!
  5. A

Kenwood KR V7010

PS... I found this ad on another site. Not much info there, but maybe you'll find it useful: Rare Kenwood KR-V7010 AM/FM Dolby Surround Stereo Receiver This receiver is in beautiful condition, the only flaw is a missing Video 2 switch panel cap that inadvertently was snapped off while...
  6. A

Kenwood KR V7010

I'm sort of in the same boat. Someone in my area has one for sale ($145) and I'm trying to compare it to other receivers to help me decide if I want to take a chance on it (my experience with Kenwood products has not impressed me). All I've been able to find so far is that it puts out a...
Back
Top Bottom