Recent content by Amplifierz

1. Amplifierz

Yamaha NX-E100, NX-E150, NX-E200, NX-E400 Speakers - BUDGET BUSTERS!

Yes, sure thing. I still got em and use them quite often. Good quality speakers for not a lot of money.
  2. Amplifierz

New score, Infinity Quantum 4 :)

I must say, i am not a professional painter. Just sanded the oxidation of the plate, and gave it 2 coats of flat black. Worked out fine.
  3. Amplifierz

Ohh and yes.. That metal ornament thing was immidiately removed aswell. The previous owner thought that looked rather classy.. I just thought that it made the speakers look cheesy.
  4. Amplifierz

Yes, all standard rectangilar EMITS can be swapped out for one another. That thing was there to hide the ugly silver woodscrews that the previous owner used. It was one of the first things i did. Remove that cover and replace those ugly screws with nice black bolts and t-nuts.
  5. Amplifierz

I already sold those speakers a while ago. But, you are right. The round EMIT is technically the same. The only difference is the front part of the assembly is round. It isn't really a faceplate eather, it is one half of the magnet assembly. The magnets used are the same. Samarium cobalt...
  6. Amplifierz

Let's See Your Great JVC Gear!

O Thx man! They were not cheap, atleast not for me. I once had the AX-Z1010, but that unit had some problems. Sold it. Went looking for the latest one they made. This is it. The last attempt from the great Japan Victor Company in creating something amazing.. I think they def achieved that. Love...
  7. Amplifierz

I will post pictures of the SX-911 speakers later. They are currently on the bench for a crossover rebuild. Teaser:
  8. Amplifierz

JVC AX-SD1/XL-SD1 combo
  9. Amplifierz

How do you drain 50000 uf caps

That is a nice amp btw. A Nakamichi Stasis amp am i right?
  10. Amplifierz

I purchased a Super Digifine set a couple of months ago.. Containing the AX-SD1 integrated amp and XL-SD1 disc player. A few weeks ago i dropped the dime on a set of SX-911 Super Digifine loudspeakers. I could make some pictures of these fine pieces for your viewing pleasure. :banana:
  11. Amplifierz

Victor (JVC) SX-1000 LABO Have Arrived.

Well, now i'm even more jelly! You sir, got one hell of a set. I bet it can compete with just about any other top end set from the other Japanese manufacturers. Shame there isn't a dedicated JVC/Victor thread where we can all enjoy the fine pieces they have produced.
  12. Amplifierz

Do you have the P-L10 pre amplifier as well? :bowdown:
  13. Amplifierz

Yes, those boys do look thiccc. I was surprised by the 911's aswell. That hefty bracing they have done inside the cabinets contributes to that a lot i reckon. I love my 911's. I Just started revamping the crossover boards. Powering them with the AX-SD1 Super Digifine amp is a match made in...
  14. Amplifierz

Wow! Those are amazing! As a JVC enthusiast myself i really appreciate you sharing this with us. It's sight not very of us is able to see. Those are big! They dwarf my SX-911. Really awesome to see you got the very nice Labo power amp aswell. It's something i've been looking for for a few years...
  15. Amplifierz

Yamaha NX-E100, NX-E150, NX-E200, NX-E400 Speakers - BUDGET BUSTERS!

I won't bother to upgrade those, unless you get the other ones for free. I got the E-700's and i like em. But they aren't a groundbreaking design. As the difference in the entire series is marginal i won't look to others in the series but instead opt for something better entirely.
Back
Top Bottom