Recent content by Ampzilla

1. Ampzilla

Which McIntosh unit you regret selling most.

My C-28 and 2505 combo. They had the 'old fashioned' look. Have a C-42 and MC-162 now, but they don't have the sentimental value.
  2. Ampzilla

Popularity of the new MX-150 Preamp?

I know I can't afford one, and the economy sucks, but am curious about the popularity of the new McIntosh MX-150 as far as sales and likeablility. Thoughts? Thanks, Dave.
  3. Ampzilla

Victor says goodbye as moderator.

Thanks for your contributions. As they say 'No good deed goes unpunished'. Ha Ha. :thmbsp:
  4. Ampzilla

HD radio digital out for recording.

Some HD radios have a digital out, (Sangean Radio) which I assume can be used for recording, to a computer hard drive. Does anyone have an idea of how practical this would be or any potential problems. It seems it would be a seamless way to archive desired radio programs without going through...
  5. Ampzilla

Most Powerful Songs Written?

The House I Live In, There Used To Be A Ballpark Here, September Of My Years,... all Sinatra.
  6. Ampzilla

Ok, Jazz fans! WIN new vinyl - SoundStageDirect.com contest

Soundstagedirect.com:yes:
  7. Ampzilla

60th Anniversary set is home!

You lucky dog!
  8. Ampzilla

Happy Birthday, PHC1

Happy Birthday to one who likes good music!
  9. Ampzilla

Mc252

Laemmle, I would have given you a hand for one of those New York deli sandwiches!
  10. Ampzilla

Man I had the weirdest dream!

If Mc existed in Freud's time I am sure that we would have the theory of 'Mc Envy'.
  11. Ampzilla

Denon intros first blu sacd dvd-a deck

I second the HDCD. I like it and I noticed that Denon has been neglecting to put it on their inexpensive and some mid price DVD players. I don't think that chip is all that expensive to include(?), so I don't know why they do not.
  12. Ampzilla

Opinions about C41 and C42

I kind of knew the basics, but one notes the finer points after owning equipment for a while With all the 5.1 surround formats having to have 2 separate systems set up at once is more bother and $$. Some may not want to sacrifice the inputs while going 'higher end'.
  13. Ampzilla

Opinions about C41 and C42

I have a C-42 and love it. Only quibble for me I does not have a 1/4 inch headphone jack and a separate headphone amplifier. It also does not have 5.1 channel inputs, so it is a stereo only system.
  14. Ampzilla

Hello from sunny, freezing England!

Hello! Don't they have the 'H.M.S. Brittania' in Portsmouth?
  15. Ampzilla

Greetings from Michigan

Hi Dan. You will be close to the 'AK Fest'.
Back
Top Bottom