Recent content by Analogovic

1. Analogovic

VHS tape from 1985 issue

It was on the tape... Thanks, I did REW and F.FW a couple of times, and... the sound is perfect, the video- fair. The window remains opened just in case of something bad for health in the air after the operation :)
  2. Analogovic

VHS tape from 1985 issue

Hello, my intuition tells me, I shouldn't put this inside my VCR... That's what I got today from ebay- "The Man with the Golden Arm" NOS, the tape was recorded ca. 1985, and I didn't expect the mold o_O Is there a way to fix it at home?
  3. Analogovic

Year of production...

Cześć! That’s cool then, the tape never opened for +/- 50 years will finally be used, like it should. The modern music may shock the surface :yikes: Although 60’s music was avant-garde too, so it should survive. ( Btw. just kidding, I’ll do some classical recording). :)
  4. Analogovic

Year of production...

5. Analogovic

Year of production...

Hi, I've just bought 7" Daltronix tape (yum :D), I've tried to find the years of production in the internet, with no result. Does anybody know when was it made? The picture looks pretty 60's to me...
  6. S-l500

S-l500

7. Analogovic

Speed issue with Marantz 1820 MkII

Wow, thanks! So, I have a few things to do :)
  8. Analogovic

Speed issue with Marantz 1820 MkII

Hello, I am a happy owner of the tape deck from 1978. After giving it to a special service, everything works fine with one exception: the tape speed is about 1 tone too slow. I disassembled it, hoping, there will be some "+, -" regulation possibility, I didn't find anything like this. Bringing...
  9. Analogovic

Mini electric shocks from TC-252

Hello, shortly after I've managed to improve my Sony TC-252 condition (lubing, cleaning, speed issues), a new problem appeared: About every 3 days the machine gives me a few times during a listening session a short and light, but unpleasant electric shock, especially when I'm touching the...
  10. Analogovic

Issues with my Sony TC-252 reel to reel tapecorder

Thanks again. Interesting thing happened, after I've cleaned everything spinning inside more careful, and after ... adding 1 extra drop of a watch lube on the previously lubed parts (according the manual it is 1 drop too much), now the pitch is tiny bit too high! It is more pleasant for my ears...
  11. Analogovic

Thank you for your suggestion. There is the belt for counter and another one in constant movement, it seems to me pretty loose, I am not sure, if it is OK- like on the video: And yes, I believe the idler wheels are wore out.
  12. Analogovic

Here is an update of my issue: I've lubed everything according the instruction. There is almost no tape spillage, just a tiny bit on the left side, so, there is a significant improvement. But still the sound is 1/4 of a tone too low. Maybe I should replace the belts... It would be great, if...
  13. Analogovic

Thanks for another great piece of information with pictures. I'll try... Have a nice day!
  14. Analogovic

Thank you, I'll try the lubrication, although I have no experience with it, I hope, I will not mess up by giving a drop on some improper place :smoke:The voltage and Hz is correct. Could you recommend some lube good for this machine?
Back
Top Bottom