Recent content by Andrew L

1. Andrew L

Need help getting my equalizer to work

So should I try plugging into tape1 and test to see if it works then? One of the guys on the facebook page insisted that tape 2 was the monitor on the amp the button labeled Tape2 Remote Control. Seems odd he would have gotten it if it didn't work with the system he bought. This entire set...
  2. Andrew L

Need help getting my equalizer to work

Greetings, A few years ago my dad gave me all his Sansui products his stuff from the 70s and 80s. His stuff from the 70s was just a Solid State 350A and a turn table which I was able to wire up fine but his 80s stuff is a lot more complicated and I am having a really hard time getting it to...
  3. Andrew L

2017 Sansui Serial Number Database

No problem glad I could help!
  4. Andrew L

I think the T-700 is incorrect as well. Mine is the 486075558 and I know for a fact its an 80s model the rest of my black units are showing 1986 from your database except this one which is showing 1976.
  5. Andrew L

Retro Sansui Products

So just an update here. I found a shop that works on old audio equipment like this exclusively in St. Petersburg, FL about 20 mins away from me. I brought the equipment into them and they loved all of it the 350A didn't need much he said it was in great shape just had to tighten a few things...
  6. Andrew L

D-70BW,596081585,Andrew L Just got this dual cassette deck from my father this weekend thought it was lost but he found it in his basement tucked away.
  7. Andrew L

Retro Sansui Products

Done! BTW my mother went digging in the basement and found the remote to the 80s equipment and is shipping it to me and I ordered a cheap set of speakers and an antenna for it on amazon just to play around with that set too. From what I have gathered most of 80s stuff isn't loved much unless...
  8. Andrew L

350A,023050117,Andrew L T-700,486075558,Andrew L SE-300,526043081,Andrew L A-1200,606046882,Andrew L
  9. Andrew L

Retro Sansui Products

oh duh! I blame being on vacation and just getting back into things! haha
  10. Andrew L

Retro Sansui Products

Haven't taken it apart yet but thanks for the info! I did take a wet paper towel to wipe down the front a bit better after taking the pictures because I noticed it was dirty in the light but thanks for noting that because with my dumb luck I would have used something stronger! I followed all...
  11. Andrew L

Retro Sansui Products

Just noticed I uploaded to imgur instead. What a bummer!
  12. Andrew L

Retro Sansui Products

Greetings, I am new to this forum and the retro Sansui world. I recently did a trip to RI to visit my parents and was helping clean out their basement and came across both these products below and took them with me since they were going to throw them out. Just some background I work in IT so I...
Back
Top Bottom