Recent content by AndrewSkewes

1. AndrewSkewes

Pioneer PL-A450B

Someone near me is selling a PL-A450B which looks very similar to the PL-520, but black? The only info I can find online about the A450B is in Filipino or Russian, does anyone know more about the table? Any idea on value? The front of the table reads (in English) "PIONEER FULL AUTOMATIC DIRECT...
  2. AndrewSkewes

PL-A450B (PL-520)

Someone near me is selling a PL-A450B which looks very similar to the PL-520, but black? The only info I can find online about the A450B is in Filipino or Russian, does anyone know more about the table? Any idea on value? The front of the table reads (in English) "PIONEER FULL AUTOMATIC...
  3. AndrewSkewes

Only getting sound from a single channel when after changing or flipping a record.

I'm going to return it today and hope the shop I bought it from has another in stock so I don't have to wait too long. Thanks!
  4. AndrewSkewes

Only getting sound from a single channel when after changing or flipping a record.

Hello, I have a brand new Audio-Technica LP120 plugged into a Sony AT-AX311 through the phono input, the LP120 is also set to photo. When I start a new record or flip sides the sound on one channel or the other does not come through or is very faint, it seems to be random which channel it is...
Back
Top Bottom