Recent content by audiasoul

1. audiasoul

Caps choice

jantzen standard z cap or claritycap esa ? in what they differs in sound? thanks
  2. audiasoul

Jantzen C-Coils vs WAX Coil

yes...i know...i'll wait don't worry, take care of your tests :thumbsup:
  3. audiasoul

Hi Bratwurst7s ;) , my crossover is under testing so no photo now, later surely :biggrin:, sorry. realy intresting, plaese report here your impressions on ribbon coil mundorf against jantzen, but be sure that to go with an riliable test you must choice the same typology and AWG to have...
  4. audiasoul

the test was done by a friend who is a speaker designer
  5. audiasoul

in other project i have 1.8mH on woofer section i have 1.8mh c-coil and wax 12awg i tried axb test on both c-coil and wax the wax seems to be more relaxed, uncompressed, and not overexited; the c-coil exactly the opposite and has a strange litte bit more detail but i think compressed the only...
  6. audiasoul

ok but really 463€ is toooooo much :D already read ;) very intresting and it conform that the core saturation is obious.
  7. audiasoul

it's an hard choice. surely at high volumes freedom from saturation is preferible. for bass-pass at 250Hz what you choose ?:idea:
  8. audiasoul

but what about series resistance ? the wax has 0.40 ohm more than c-coil
  9. audiasoul

c-coil are "cemented"
  10. audiasoul

:jump:
  11. audiasoul

ok but on bass section the 0.40ohm plus for the was isnot a good thing or not ? the c-coil probably has mach impact on bass, right ? in my situaton which you should choose ? ;)
  12. audiasoul

hi guys :beerchug:, i'm designing three ways speakers and now i'm choosing the definitive components, but the inductance for the woofer makes me doubtful. the croossover point of the woofer is around 250Hz about your point of view wich has better sound between these for my appplication? WAX COIL...
  13. audiasoul

NAD C165BEE Preamplifier

thank you very much ! nice to hear it is a pleasure
  14. audiasoul

NAD C165BEE Preamplifier

with what power amp you used the c165bee ?
  15. audiasoul

NAD C165BEE Preamplifier

it seems very very intresting, someone has listent to it ?
Back
Top Bottom